Tabletop Warhammer?

Associate
I've got a load of IG I no longer want, anyone know of any good sites for advertising them? I'd prefer not to use ebay, I seem to recall someone mentioning a similar site but just for figures?...

I'd be interested in a site like that too as I have some Eldar, Necrons and Tyranids I'd like to move on. Ebay is such a crap-shoot these days but I don't really know where else I could list them.

Associate
Lol, I have a Necron megaforce (the large limited edition one) which is unused apart from 4 necron warriors who have been glued together.

The tyranids consist of 2 battleforce box sets and a tervigon most assembled but some still on sprues.

My email is in trust if anyone would like to discuss my spare models.

Soldato
Lol, I have a Necron megaforce (the large limited edition one) which is unused apart from 4 necron warriors who have been glued together.

The tyranids consist of 2 battleforce box sets and a tervigon most assembled but some still on sprues.

My email is in trust if anyone would like to discuss my spare models.

A megaforce aye........ hmmmmm :D

Associate
for pale flesh I use Rakarth Flesh (base) then pallid wych flesh (layer), for a wash I am using cadian fleshtone but I have seen some good results using green/blue/purple washes aswell depending what sort of look you are going for.

Associate
yeah I ordered a necron battleforce - really fancied this army before I picked up the CSM

Edit

I e-mailed them and they have gotten back to me within 5mins, they are expecting a delivery today so it should be shipped out today. I don’t mind this because it now gives me a chance to figure out how i am going to paint them lol and also finish off the rest of my CSM

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom