Tabletop Warhammer?

Associate
Started work on my table today and ran out of spray paint....I can't drive because of my arm and it seems everyone I could get a lift off is hungover. Needing it painted to stick down the surface I have to use it tonight. Hopefully I can find a way to get some black paint this morning so I can get cracking.

Associate
So on my Sunday game I faced off against my friend who's learning tau on my new table. Was a good game and we both learned a lot about tau. The Tau I've been facing in town are all crisis suit armies so was pretty good seeing how much heavy flamers just destroy tau infantry. He didn't deep strike farsight but he will be in the future as I managed to take out the squad with my centurions and raider before they did anything.

Think we are making a day of it on Saturday to get a couple games in. Definitely want to get my new list built now which I've also got two expansion plans for 2k one with and one without flyers. The without flyers list probably looks more fun as it goes to 9 pods and adds legion.

Soldato
Do any of you guys play Warhammer, or just 40k?

I'm thinking of a Skaven or Beastmen horde. Possibly Ogres. Something nasty either way :)

Associate
Currently working on a daemons of chaos army for warhammer fantasy.

herald of nurgle

WP_000801_zps3a435d16.jpg

blood crushers

WP_000796_zpsc49e4836.jpg

Still have a herald of khorne on jugger to add to the blood crusher unit. Will be adding the other chaos gods to the army in the future, but at the moment I'm just working away on my 1500 khorne/nurgle list

Associate
Let's live on the edge and go for 2k :) I have an experimental (for me) list in mind so hopefully give you a good game and not a complete flop of my forces. I am not free this side of Christmas but should have plenty of free time come the new year. Maybe a night or two between Christmas and new year.

Back
Top Bottom