Tabletop Warhammer?

Soldato
It's annoying, i'm about half way through a 12 month subscription (paid up in advance), and now i have to suffer another 5 or 6 issues of visions and none of the weekly issues that actually have the content in i want.

Soldato
YAY I'm back.

Thanks Shami for the help :D

As for your question, my marine isn't done but if the competition is done then don't worry about me :) My prize is still up for offer!

As for what i've been upto, I've finally started my marine project:

Associate
Used to love warhammer, sold off all my armies as never got to play and realised how much money they all were lol.

Still read the new army book and some of the fiction. My favourite was undead.

Associate
Those Space Sharks are awesome. Very nice grey.

I've hit a wall in my painting. I'm working on 7 drop pods and just getting less and less motivated to continue. Decided that I'm going to put the to one side (they aren't far from being done so im reluctant to stop) and work on some of the remaining marines for a while.

Associate
I just came from doing two Thunderfires so itll be nice to go back to normal marines for a while I've got

5 man command squad (2 melta+ apothecary)
8 man tactical squad (flamer+ Combi flamer)
2 5 man assault squads (no jump packs 2 flamers)
And then Vulkan

Still to do for my 1500. Then 2 Storm Talons for my 2k list.

Associate
Not so keen on escalation. Not played it so I can't really say for sure. Cant see it working without superheavys on both sides though.

I'm not so bothered about data slates although that could be because my 2k list uses the storm wing slate because I'm out of fast attack choices.

I think they are all great for narrative stuff but in competition it's far too open for abuse.

Back
Top Bottom