Tabletop Warhammer?

Associate
It will do badly against str D weapons etc which are now a possibility on the battlefield now. I think the main problem with them at 1500 or 1750 is that you're spending what could be 3+ Leman Russes for less survivability. Especially when you have vector striking helldrakes...Though this does at least have non-template weapons so could potentially at least shoot at them, unlike superheavy tanks

Associate
Picked up the latest weekly WD over the weekend and I have enjoyed the content, some nice articles and good discussion about the new models. I wish they could have included more of this sort of the content in the old format, Like they use to.

Associate
Thats a pain, you would have thought that they'd do something for them. Maybe they'll bring out army themed boxes for more monies in the future :p

Slight tangent: Ive just started using the iPad editions of the eldar and tau codex and am really surprised by how good they are! Really makes it easier when one goes to a friends house/tournaments as it cuts down on clutter! And the hotlinks inside the text work really well, no need to flick back and forwards.

Only problem with it is changing rapidly between units if you're new to an army. Bit clunky in that area, but good apart from that

Associate
Progress on my Imperial Knight

WP_20140306_23_48_13_Pro_zps6f00df30.jpg

Associate
Looking good, I really need to start painting again, currently got a half painted chaos lord, half painted dark apostle, a forgefiend begging to be painted 3 bikers, havoc squad & a raptor squad. Oh plus I have worked out a semi decent list that uses my cultists so got 10 of them to paint too :(

Associate
Looking good, I really need to start painting again, currently got a half painted chaos lord, half painted dark apostle, a forgefiend begging to be painted 3 bikers, havoc squad & a raptor squad. Oh plus I have worked out a semi decent list that uses my cultists so got 10 of them to paint too :(

I thought the only way you could play chaos was with cultists..?

Back
Top Bottom