Tabletop Warhammer?

Associate
Based on all the rumours over on faeit then I quite like more of 7th edition rumours. I like that unbound armies specifically require permission, Overwatch being -2 bs and invun saves against d weapons unless you roll a 6. Obviously it's all rumours but I'm getting more hopefull.

I'm also liking the 3 book release for the rules. Means carrying the rules about won't be a slog. I'll pre order mine at the store on Saturday.

Associate
Yeah that's what id say.

Just finished blood and fire the Grimaldus novella set after helsreach. Ever since that book I've wanted to use Grimaldus in some way and that hasn't changed at all. I'm pretty sure I'll only ever paint him as I doubt I'd play Templars but he's a brilliant character. Obviously ADB's writing helps quite a bit with that.

Associate
Just back from the first two games of my tourney. Got outshot by tyranids and tabled on my first game coz my dice were awful. 2nd game was against dark angels which I ended up winning largely thanks to him focusing on my Sternguard instead of my troops and my assault squad tying up his devestators. His libby was with them who challenged my power sword equipped Sergeant and killed each other.

I also pre ordered the book and both sets of cards

Soldato
It is just rules and a couple of packs of cards with some art books, no models no army, no dice, just six plastic steel looking objective tokens?
No models at all?
At least the sixth let you fight right out of the box.

I will wait for an ebook version me thinks.

Associate
So lost to guard, lost to necrons, beat orks and lost to orks. Overall 2wins 4 losses. Really missed the drop pods made getting into range a nightmare. Next one is in 5 weeks and it's 2000pts and going to allow super heavies and forge world. Details will be finalised next week after 7th is out.

Back
Top Bottom