Tabletop Warhammer?

Associate
The gorkanaught is £5 cheaper than a Stompa which looks almost twice as tall on the GW website? :confused:

Is this what Orks need? A riptide competitor? Hopefully they'll get meganobz etc in the next few weeks, and maybe even a codex?

Associate
Could be good to get your mega-armoured nobz + warboss into combat as they dont have an invul save. Supposedly its 250 odd points for armour 13 front and 5 hull points, with an upgrade to have a 5++ to everyone within 6".

Ofc its not as good a deal as the stompa - that was released when gw was relatively 'cheap' :D

Associate
I would love to get back into warhamemer but man the price is just too crazy for the cost of producing the model is insane.

I wonder how 3d printers will affect the future of games workshop....

Associate
Would be cool if you could buy a 3D file and print it there and then

The lab I worked at actually had a 3D scanner as well as a printer and I was sorely tempted to try out copying a space marine... I didn't though as I didn't think the resolution was high enough

Associate
I believe there are already some 3D printer files floating around the net somewhere. Would be nice if they could be printed without mould lines as well!

I buy most of my models from ebay, most of the new stuff I need from darksphere at 25% off, and last resort is GW for direct only stuff.

Associate
Looks like a lord of war choice indeed. Or as above you take it with a knight detachment - which makes it unviable tbh. So lord of war choice it is. Though then you give away victory points for every 3 hull points it loses?

Associate
With the salamanders contemptor in the Forge World bulletin this week im guessing its not far away so I decided to price up the model I want with the twin kheres assault cannons and cyclone missile launcher...£65 including the ridiculous £7 shipping charge

Caporegime
GW IP Police strike again! Finally the Games Workshop Fulchester facebook page is closing :( For those that aren't aware, Fulchester is a fictional town that has had a GW spoof page for a while now link It's pretty damn funny and seems to have flown under the radar for ages :D

Games Workshop: Fulchester

Finally, the hordes of chaos have come for us. By which we mean GWHQ's legal team.

We've tried barricading the doors, but our barricades are small and made of plastic. We attempted to black out the windows but we only had one pot of chaos black left in stock.

For our own sanity, we're going to have to close our doors, probably for good. Stay safe and remember to laugh.

Back
Top Bottom