Tabletop Warhammer?

Associate
I've been busy painting up some WHFB stuff lately. Currently working on an empire army & using some of the old Warhammer Quest characters as heroes in my army.

WP_20140611_02_01_40_Pro_zpsfb78da26.jpg

Current WIP of my witch hunter & noble/captain

Soldato
Been reading the latest Horus Heresy novel(lllllaaaa) Crimson Fists, and now i want to paint up stuff again lol! haven't painted in about 16 years though but still have all the models from back then

Associate
Hi all,
I have a load of 40k stuff, Blood Angel Space Marines mainly, that are sitting in my garage awaiting a new owner.
Where's the best place to sell them?

I havent gamed for years and have no intention of starting again, so the huge collection I ammassed is just sitting in its protective carry cases, waiting for a new owner.

Soldato
Hi all,
I have a load of 40k stuff, Blood Angel Space Marines mainly, that are sitting in my garage awaiting a new owner.

I havent gamed for years and have no intention of starting again, so the huge collection I ammassed is just sitting in its protective carry cases, waiting for a new owner.

Tend to find the FB 40K trading groups are your best bet.

Associate
Hi all,

I always end up putting my stuff on Ebay when I decide to clear out the GW shelf. I doubt thats the best place to sell mind you, Im just lazy.

Soldato
Been away from this for a little while and it looks like a new rule book and a few new Codex's have been released.

What's the short Version of what I have missed?

Back
Top Bottom