Tabletop Warhammer?

Caporegime
Final image:

JPIJ34FWD_B980ESFD9_J3_zps2c86e731.jpg

Commissario
I got a second Deathstorm*, some books (including the nid painting guide), and my present to myself after a ***** year which was a H&S Evolution al+ airbrush (I'd bought that about 4 weeks ago, justifying it as a present to myself after a bad year).

Happy Christmas everyone :)

*Pretty much ideal as I don't have many marines at all (I'm possibly the only 40k player to never paint a marine!), and I'm starting up on my Nid's, of which I'd already got a 18 genies, 10 gargs, 24 hormagaunts,16 taurmagaunts, 3 warriors, a leviathan, and hive tyrant, so 2 sets of Deathstorm adds nicely to it.

Associate
Blood Angels/Death Company/Flesh Tearers are finally starting to come together.

oJ5IptF.jpg

Only another 6 Death Company, 18 Tactical Marines, 5 Assualt Marines, 4 Terminators, 5 Assault Terminators, 1 Predator, 1 Devastator squad, 1 Terminator Librarian and Captain Karlean to go!!

Hoping at some point soon, GW will restock FT Shoulder Pads and actually get 32mm bases in stock so i can match stuff up base size!

Last edited:
Associate
My new warhammer army

Hi Guys ! :)

Happy new year!

Well i finally did it and started buying/painting my army i've gone with imperial guard i have the following to start me off

Cadian Command squad
around 60 guardsmen
Leman russ
heavy weapons team
chimera

will actively be looking to increase this

would some opinions on my painting :) i have not painted since i was 15 (11 years ago) and that was with space marines (ultramarines)

see some below piccys

2zgak9s.jpg

212tik2.jpg

28241o0.jpg

Soldato
Blood Angels/Death Company/Flesh Tearers are finally starting to come together.

oJ5IptF.jpg

Only another 6 Death Company, 18 Tactical Marines, 5 Assualt Marines, 4 Terminators, 5 Assault Terminators, 1 Predator, 1 Devastator squad, 1 Terminator Librarian and Captain Karlean to go!!

Hoping at some point soon, GW will restock FT Shoulder Pads and actually get 32mm bases in stock so i can match stuff up base size!

You can get 32mm base adapters to fit the existing 25mm ones.

Associate
Those guardsmen have seen some things! scary things!

so my painting backlog is getting ever bigger, really need to start getting motivated to clear it.

My aim this month is to finish my maulerfiend and 3 chaos bikers, not much but start gentle :p

Soldato
Bought the 3rd and 4th Horus Heresy books, plus Vulkan and Horus, from Forgeworld. Absolutely amazing books. Trying to resist starting a 30K army. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom