Tabletop Warhammer?

Thanks for the replies. I did go down the rabbit hole of reading everything I could and you end up with people slating the portable hobby units as insufficient but it gets too much into laquers and enamel with I will never use.

Extraction is a must due to my son's respiratory health. The best bet will be a folding table near a window in our bedroom with one of those booths.
Also forgot to mention that the blue filter in the rear of the spray booth is easily and cheaply replaced.

This is the stuff that I use.

Arm ache now plus one worn out Citadel drybrush, just got to drybrush the two smaller buildings from the Kill Team Hive Storm box.

I will be picking out various details on the terrain using contrast paint which goes on really well as all the terrain with be pre-shaded.

Black Vallejo primer, Dawnstone drybrush, Gray Seer drybrush, Corax White highlight drybrush, Blood Angels Red details, Wyldwood details & Akhelian Green details all contrast paint.

I will then be adding a few 40k propaganda posters to the walls that I will print out myself.

The two 10 man armies will be next.

Loving that terrain its unbelievable how much detail GW have crammed onto it.

Cheers All

Also forgot to mention that the blue filter in the rear of the spray booth is easily and cheaply replaced.

This is the stuff that I use.

Thanks, that is really helpful. I may have to delay any plans for a booth as our cooker went pop yesterday. I don't think any appliances last much more than five years these days :(.

In the mean time I need to finish the Heroquest Abominations and cracked on with the rest of the set. Promised my neighbour we would have a games night with his son when it is done.

I did pick up the 1st issue of Combat Patrol a few weeks ago just for some cheap GW minis to try out. Looked yesterday and they had issue 6 already.

Thanks, that is really helpful. I may have to delay any plans for a booth as our cooker went pop yesterday. I don't think any appliances last much more than five years these days :(.

In the mean time I need to finish the Heroquest Abominations and cracked on with the rest of the set. Promised my neighbour we would have a games night with his son when it is done.

I did pick up the 1st issue of Combat Patrol a few weeks ago just for some cheap GW minis to try out. Looked yesterday and they had issue 6 already.
No problem at all glad to help.

Just finished the largest piece of the Hive Storm terrain ;)

Last edited:
Yep, I got a slight hit to Dark Angels, albeit the Lion got cheaper. Still happy with Dark Angels compared to Codex compliant chapter for sure.
Unforgiven ftw

The one I don't get is desolation squads. They're already trash. They increased the points. Reduced how many you could have in a squad. Now they've removed half of their unit ability. Why? Literally nobody used them because they were so bad and over costed!

Back
Top Bottom