Test Drive Unlimited Gameplay Thread

da_mic_1530 said:
if mcdingle can buy a f1 after 2 days playing how long will it take to complete :confused:

I have played if for about 18 hours though.

And im 25% complete.

secondly ive not really touched the multiplayer side which is what this game is about.

Well been playing it for about 5 hours got a f430 and a ducatti (fully upgraded) and loving the game. The island is huge which will be so much fun with friends online. Shame i cant get a custom paint job on my rari :(

Took me a while but i've finally managed to buy my first Ferrari. Was getting a bit sick of driving around in the A3. Managed my first car transport and passanger transport as well. Starting to enjoy it a bit more now.

Been driving for about 8 hours now, have about £500,000 in my account but still more than happy with my yellow Exige.

Although I have just seen a rather nice house at Kahuku Point that may get my money.

~J~ said:
Been driving for about 8 hours now, have about £500,000 in my account but still more than happy with my yellow Exige.

Although I have just seen a rather nice house at Kahuku Point that may get my money.

I was following you for about 25mins, the big map showed you, but could never see you on the road :(

McDaniel said:
I was following you for about 25mins, the big map showed you, but could never see you on the road :(

That's because I was driving faster than the satnav could keep up! ;)

Anyhow, just gone totally around the island. Average speed of about 150mph, a couple of crashes (more than a couple TBH), and taken about 2hrs 20mins to do.

BIG MAP!!

I actually quite like just driving around the place not actually racing :D

Few niggles though, like Online cars just disappearing....I've also seen dust being thrown up as if a car as hit dirt but theres no actual car there?.....The A.I cars do my nut in at times.....They indicate to swap lanes, i move to avoid them and then they indicate straight back into my line of fire 2 seconds later!!!

I have only found 3 transporter missions so far and one courier though and thats me covered nearly 400 miles :(

just had an 8 hour bash :D

the game itself is wonderful with so much depth!

still needs polish but not much

the traffic is great and the difficulty is balanced just right

Cant wait to have some races now ive upgraded my Farboud which I liked the feel of in the corners

Still not got around the Island yet but its sweet to see so many people racing all across the Island

Roll on 2morrow :cool:

Well just come out of a 15 hour session on Test Drive only breaks were for a drink and some food lol. :D

21% complete and still absolutely tons left to do so many race variations quite staggering the sheer size.

Had over $1,000,000 in kitty but spent it on Black Murcielago with red interior lovely. :cool:

Vehicles i have Mv Augusta F4 Stage 3 tuned, Kawasaki Ninja, Ascari, TT Stage 3 tuned, Murcielago.

roll on later today. :cool:

i delivered the enzo last night. not exactly in one piece though ;)

man that thing has some oomph compared to my alfa! i clipped the kerb at high speed at one point and ended up doing a 360 but managed to miss any traffic that was about!

then i went and rear ended someone at some traffic lights doing about 10mph :rolleyes:

Just done the island tour race, what a blast :D

Set the 34th best time in the world, 43'07"47 on a modded Kawasaki Ninja.

Does this stutter for anyone? just picked it up today and it seems to split second stutter/jump especially when you are racing, its really annoying.

I noticed very little drops in framerate, barely noticeable. It could be due to the servers being worked on, or possibly due to the fact its getting the data from the DVD and not the HD as was the case in the demo?

I have to say thanks to everyone for making me go out and buy this yesterday. I had a good long blast on it last night, ended up for 2 houses and 4 cars (Audi TT, Nissan 350z Nismo, Lotus Elise, and a TVR that I can't remember the name of). Done 3 of the car delivery missions so far, got perfect on all 3 of them, great for getting lots of money. I think I'll go for a drive around the island now and find some tuning shops so I can give my cars some extra oomph :D

Bernard said:
I noticed very little drops in framerate, barely noticeable. It could be due to the servers being worked on, or possibly due to the fact its getting the data from the DVD and not the HD as was the case in the demo?

Not playing it online, so cant be that, its really irritating though. Never played the demo either so cant compare it to that

Back
Top Bottom