Test Drive Unlimited Gameplay Thread

Dup

Dup

Soldato
McDaniel said:
Im trying to find my mate but no matter what we can never see each pther :(

Tried meeting at loads of places too :(

Use the GPS, you can then go to his location like you can key locations and races etc. The players update if you leave the cursor stood in the area he should be in.

Soldato
Davey_Pitch said:
Right, I hate you all. I'm off to Asda with a credit card, will be back with this soon! :D
haha.jpg

:p

Soldato
bingham67 said:
Well considering this game takes more graphical content then pgr 3 id have to say it dosnt look as good. But pgr 3 is a completely different game your talking about a track based racer this is a huge open world but still graphics are quite good car model are lovely very detailed. :)

Thanks for that bingham , should be able to have a go on it in about 2 hours when i am home :) .

Soldato
Urrrrrgghhh man....I missed my turn off with this Enzo and i'm stuck on a motorway.....No way i'm heading in the wrong direction with it.....Gotta ride this out.....GPRS is showing 17 miles to go :(

Soldato
KennyBhoy said:
Urrrrrgghhh man....I missed my turn off with this Enzo and i'm stuck on a motorway.....No way i'm heading in the wrong direction with it.....Gotta ride this out.....GPRS is showing 17 miles to go :(
rofl, I did that and ended up going offroad asap. I never did finish that challenge :/

Soldato
KennyBhoy said:

Wait till you've driven it nice and perfect the whole way then crash it with less than a mile to go to your destination :(

Soldato
OP
wyrdo said:
Wait till you've driven it nice and perfect the whole way then crash it with less than a mile to go to your destination :(

Just did that twice in a row with a Merc, cba to restart.

Did an old Merc aswell and i didnt hit anything but you go around mountain roads and there was a dip and it did $12 damage :( both times about 7 miles in - really cba after that lol

Soldato
wyrdo said:

Thats a bit of a gutter :eek:

8 miles to go.....Nice way of seeing the Island i suppose....Just wish there was a Little Chef i can stop at :D

Soldato
quick question...does this game 'require' an XBL connection...i move back to uni on tuesday and at the moment don't have an internet connection due to the fact the ISP for my halls is a rip off and i'm gonna wait and see if anything changes first.
so for that reason don't know if i should get TDU yet :confused:

Dup

Dup

Soldato
I love doing these transport missions. I always boot it, I hardly drop below 100mph most of the way but mostly give it what it deserves... A good thrashing!

I have a 20 mile Trans Am one to do.... I think I might sleep after that one!!!

Permabanned
Anyone else keep losing their connection to the servers? Also trying to meet up with some peeps from my FL and can't see them anywhere, anyone any ideas?

Or is it me/my connection?

Back
Top Bottom