Test Drive Unlimited Gameplay Thread

If you loved PGR3 you will love this.

:)

Ive litterally played it 11 hours solid :|

Got tonnes of work for the next 2 days so wont be playing as much till Sunday!

I love the car delivery missions, like i say do it perfect and you get a huge bonus

80k car = 30k bonus
90k car = 45k bonus

from what ive done anyway

bingham67 said:
Nice just been looking at your achievements i see you found tuner then how much did it improve AMG 55 then. I want the DTM Amg and SLR took them both out for test drive earlier only allowed to for 2 mins but jesus. :eek: they are the nuts.

Improved the handling and added around 20MPH to top speed - it does say some packs can change the cars class though :)

~J~/WhiteRoser sends greetings from Ala Moana. Hope to see you soon....

DSC02227.JPG

bingham67 said:
awesome :cool: please come later today game. :)

lol, where did you get it from, if it dont come just go and buy it and take the one that does come back to the shop for a full refund.

You are the Biggest TDU fan here.

I restarted the Enzo challenge, I wasnt doing it with driver aid off :(

You cant change the option for driving in Aid in the challenge, abit poor.

Last edited:
cheets64 said:
lol, where did you get it from, if it dont come just go and buy it and take the one that does come back to the shop for a full refund.

You are the Biggest TDU fan here.

I restarted the Enzo challenge, I wasnt doing it with driver aid off :(

You cant change the option for driving in Aid in the challenge, abit poor.

Mothercare place they suck never again for a pre order they are so hit & miss but for some reason i keep ordering from them. :/

Anyway my orders will be from shopto in future. :)

Anyone checked out the trade online of cars see if you can pick up some cheap deals. ?

Atari going to put up website soon so you dont have to just view it when on 360 can view it on your pc. :)

Its like Autotrader but on the game in other words. :)

bingham67 said:
Mothercare place they suck never again for a pre order they are so hit & miss but for some reason i keep ordering from them. :/

Anyway my orders will be from shopto in future. :)

I only buy from Mothercare if they are cheap and after release day, hmv dvd.co.uk etc all ship from there and its just too far to risk with a game on release day.

THe driving aid turned off seems to make the game unplayable you cant handbrake round a corner without it pulling its self back on line and you end over steering.

The enzo is much nice to drive it sport driving aid on.

I am noticing the poor graphics on my SD TV :(

One thing I love about the game is the way you can stick to a constant speed on the roads, slow down to 30 and keep the throttle on not to light and not to hard, its great for the motorways doing a ncie 120mph in the fast lane :D Its great, its great with the Enzo, I hit a car ad the police warning came on and the car was right behind me, the I floored it.

cheets64 said:
I only buy from Mothercare if they are cheap and after release day, hmv dvd.co.uk etc all ship from there and its just too far to risk with a game on release day.

THe driving aid turned off seems to make the game unplayable you cant handbrake round a corner without it pulling its self back on line and you end over steering.

The enzo is much nice to drive it sport driving aid on.

I am noticing the poor graphics on my SD TV :(

One thing I love about the game is the way you can stick to a constant speed on the roads, slow down to 30 and keep the throttle on not to light and not to hard, its great for the motorways doing a ncie 120mph in the fast lane :D

I thought the graphics looked better then the last demo on my SDTV it looks rather tasty especially car models still not so much backgrounds and characters.

It looks rather splendid on a HDTV though from what i gather think ill end up purchasing one later this year. :)

Yep i agree it is great how you can control speed with the triggers. :)

Edit: I so love the detailed interiors so much more detail then PGR 3 from inside view. :)

bingham67 said:
I thought the graphics looked better then the last demo on my SDTV it looks rather tasty especially car models still not so much backgrounds and characters.

It looks rather splendid on a HDTV though from what i gather think ill end up purchasing one later this year. :)

Yep i agree it is great how you can control speed with the triggers. :)

Edit: I so love the detailed interiors so much more detail then PGR 3 from inside view. :)

They look a lot better, the cars look great but the grass and side of the roads done look as sleek.

I do need a HD TV been looking at the Hyundai Vvuon A321 32" for £586

The inside view of the car is abit better than PGR3 but you have more of a view but its harder to see the cars in the distance as they are abit of dot.

I cant even choose a view yet, each one is ok, it kinda depends on the situation, a race needs 3rd view driving around either bumper or inside.

Back
Top Bottom