Test Drive Unlimited Gameplay Thread

Soldato
CocoPops said:
Not got the game yet... but I had an email from jersery based etailer with a code for "an exclusive Lambo Gallardo"....

worth having?

Personally i think will take the challenge of the game away and make it to easy from start so i wont be using mine maybe further on in game. :)

Soldato
R5Rich said:
not true i think its pretty rubbish and i loved PGR3 :p

Have you played full game nope didnt think so. :p ;)

Trust you cant judge a game of this magnitude by that demo.

Check out reviews for game the positive feedback just shows its a class game although i admit needs fixes. But id say it beat PGR 3 hands down for sheer scale of the game and what you can do so fun.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I hate you all for talknig about this game. I quite enjoyed the demo but decided I couldn't really afford it if I was getting Saints Row and Dead Rising. Now after reading this I want to buy it :(

Is there a Nissan Skyline in the game? If there is that might swing it for me, I love those cars.

Soldato
Davey_Pitch said:
I hate you all for talknig about this game. I quite enjoyed the demo but decided I couldn't really afford it if I was getting Saints Row and Dead Rising. Now after reading this I want to buy it :(

Is there a Nissan Skyline in the game? If there is that might swing it for me, I love those cars.

No the Skyline not in yet will be downloadable content and i think the packs are going to be free to December but after that no one knows.

Got a Nissan 350Z or the Nismo version one if interested in that beautiful sound. :)

Man of Honour
I've just seen the car list online, and they have the Ford Mustangs (another car I adore). I honestly don't think I can stretch my budget to this just yet, not without selling a lung or something first. I'll have to do some serious thinking and see if I can get it soon, it does sound excellent from what has said, especially if the handling has improved (the only real bad side to the demo).

Soldato
been playing this solid for the last 3.5hrs, havent even bought another car yet just a stage 3 TT :eek:

driving round all the dealers so i can unlock the bikes & just doing challenges on the way - this game is excellent :cool:

Soldato
jamie2497 said:
Would you guys say its worth getting this over PGR 3?

Definately at end of day there 2 different games but this game adds more exploration and so much more fun tons to do. :)

Edit: I thought you was getting it Jamie ages back you were so interested in it. :confused:

Soldato
Its a very odd game. I left the Ford garage and a car dropped onto another one.

DSC00093.JPG

Associate
Anyone else had any problems with their save files?

My 360 crashed a few times last night and I thought nothing of it, just been to play TDU now and it says my save file is corrupt! It appears Ive lost about 4 hours play from last night and am going to have to drive round the island all over again :(

Soldato
the game is still buggy, reports of it locking up, more so when server goes offline - abit like the 1st demo, and i've seen loads of times when cars just disappear in front of you, more so when your in the mountains, and save file corruption.

Apart form that it great, lol - but i need some Nitro!

Soldato
yep greatin SP, I ad it an hour but love it, handleing is much better than the demo! I'm finding all the car garages so I can have a bike with my corvette stingray at the mo, good fun, driving aids off and just drift :D !

This stingray makes an amazing noise! best 40k I'll ever spend, go and get one now!
I really want that Shelby GT concept, but do you have to win them?

Last edited:
Soldato
Holy moses ive been playing for 2hr 30 mins now absolutely amazing game there is so much to do and i havnt even explored it all yet just bee taking my time cruising around.

Also done my first transport mission had to deliver a spyker i took it nice and gently and booted it down long stretches i got the bonus. :)

Ive been to quite a lot of car dealers still got a lot to find and my god the sounds of Murcielago is gorgeous. :cool:

I tuned my TT to stage 3 and i havnt bought anything else yet just been crusing chilling to radio.

Also i went to the race track but i couldnt access it although i saw soem peeps going round in. :(

The map is huge i havnt even covered the whole map yet so much to explore unbeleivable took me so long.

If you are a car fan this game is a must buy on your list. :cool:

Oh ye i just went to V Rent and rented Noble M12 for 10 mins the sound of it is lovely. :cool:

Edit: Ive done a few hitchiker missions and bought some crocodile shoes Hawaii style.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom