*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
a bit of a stiff/sore back from the weekend - wife decided a good time to clear out the loft etc - clambering around in the loft has done nothing for my back!! Thought it best to give SL's a miss today and see how it is tomorrow.

Lots of people have posted their heights in that thread. It makes little odds in terms of what you're able to lift. Of course some heights/body configurations are more predisposed to be better or better suited at some lifts, but unless you're at top elite level, it has little odds.

A shade under 6'1". Currently 92.5kg.

Lots of people have posted their heights in that thread. It makes little odds in terms of what you're able to lift. Of course some heights/body configurations are more predisposed to be better or better suited at some lifts, but unless you're at top elite level, it has little odds.

A shade under 6'1". Currently 92.5kg.

I guess so. But if you're skinny like me then height makes a big difference to your weight compared to your strength :p

5'8" @ 85KG...

Why are we doing this now? :confused:

EDIT: Ahhh just read a bit more, pointless me posting as none of you know how much I lift, lets just say Superman comes to me for help sometimes... :cool:

I jest...:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom