*** The 2013 Gym Rats Thread ***

GAC

GAC

Soldato
so who's gained what over the silly season then. il start with 10lbs from start of december. more down to borking the knee up than eating, anyways back at it tomorow 9am and see if i can get back down to 280lbs by the end of the year from the 330 iv blown up to now.

Man of Honour
so who's gained what over the silly season then. il start with 10lbs from start of december. more down to borking the knee up than eating, anyways back at it tomorow 9am and see if i can get back down to 280lbs by the end of the year from the 330 iv blown up to now.

Lost a kilo. Even with all the mince pues'n'clotted cream, chocolate sponge with double cream, chocolate roll with clotted cream, etc.

@kcon1: there is a form check thread, too :)

However,you're pulling the weight up rather than pushing it up, by the look of things... a result of loose hamstrings. Stick you bum out further, pull your shoulders back and hump the bar. Otherwise, good effort. :)

Permabanned
Happy New year Gym Rats.

I have gained approx 6lbs since Christmas Eve.
I weight myself on a Wednesday so will have a more accuratefigure tomorrow night.
Lookiong forward to hitting the gym again, only managed 2 cardio sessions and 1 weights session in the past 10 days which depresses me slightly :(

GAC

GAC

Soldato
just started watching this thing on channel 50 shocking facts about diet and exercise.

and 2nd on there list of bag things. you can blow a disc out if you bend over in a gym!

and rather than talking about how to prevent it they have some nutj ob doctor on talking about doughnuts.

Caporegime
In my mind the final should be made up of a pulling event, squats, deadlifts, log press, super yoke/car carry and atlas stones to finish. Not a fan of step ups, keg tossing or other loading events.

Associate
For the forseeable future i have no access to the gym due to financial issues, for at least two months i'm stuck with only dumbells.

Any recommendations for maximum gainz?

Soldato
For the forseeable future i have no access to the gym due to financial issues, for at least two months i'm stuck with only dumbells.

Any recommendations for maximum gainz?

not got any 24hour £14 a month gyms you could use?

Surely there is another part of life that could be sacrificed? do you smoke/drink? if so cut back on one or the other or both that is a great source of funds :)

if you really cant get in a gym then fair enough, you can pretty much emulate all the big movements with DB's

Back
Top Bottom