*** The 2013 Gym Rats Thread ***

Associate
Hi guys, this is my first post in any gym rats thread :D

I got back into to the gym after a few months break in September with my mate and been going 3 days or more a week. Main focus is muscle/strength gaining, so I have the usual routine that seems to be working as I'm lifting heavier every other week :)

My diet has been awful though, no structure to it and many cheat days lol. I plan to read up on a few threads on here and the net and get a decent diet set-up for myself. I might have a few questions so hope your ready :D

Luke!

Caporegime
OP

I got back into to the gym after a few months break in September with my mate and been going 3 days or more a week. Main focus is muscle/strength gaining, so I have the usual routine that seems to be working as I'm lifting heavier every other week :)

My diet has been awful though, no structure to it and many cheat days lol. I plan to read up on a few threads on here and the net and get a decent diet set-up for myself. I might have a few questions so hope your ready :D

Luke!

Good to see a new person :)
Feel free to post in here or ask more specific questions in any of the listed threads in the first post :)

Man of Honour

Luke!

Good work! Feel free to ask when you have any questions! Start a log, too! :)

Associate
Hit the gym tonight expecting it to be mental from the new year joiners, but it was pretty steady and alright actually. Couple of people just hogged the benches and 'rested' for extended periods but didn't really get in the way.

I am looking to maybe move gyms, currently with a local group called 'Better' which is so-so but was wondering if anyone know if LA Fitness or Fitness First are any good as the price is about the same

Back
Top Bottom