Poll: ***The all new gymrats thread***

Do we archive this thread and start a new one for 2010?

• Yeah good idea.

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Nah I'm happy with this one.

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, some of you are lifting more than I weigh :o Someone want to offer an outline on a diet\exercise plan? Sorry for the noob post :) :p
How much do you weigh? Unless you are super obese the average person could probably deadlift you :) Look at the stickies mate for info.

I heard he went on a gay cruise.
Might come back looking a bit more hench, what with all the protein injections.

Cheers, would it be acceptable to scrap my routine and take this up completely every time i go to the gym?
Yes.

****. Sounds like I have a long way to go :/

at your height and weight you are likely an ectomorph so dont worry about catching someone like tank (likely endomorphic based on pics) he will always be genetically disposed towards being heavy which isnt to take away from the fact he's a monster powerhouse, just that if he wsnt a lifter he'd likely be a broad thick set type guy anyway.

Your biggest problem as a lifter will be food, food, food and more food. All lightweight guys like you demand they eat like horses but in truth eat more like normal people, every month you dont gain add 500 calories until ou gain i know some people who need 6000+ cals per day to gain and never get fat either!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom