Poll: ***The all new gymrats thread***

Do we archive this thread and start a new one for 2010?

• Yeah good idea.

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Nah I'm happy with this one.

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah that explains the dumbbells. The machine either has a lot of pulleys or like in my gym its pounds. Still good weight, just not superhuman like it looked initially :p

Looked shorter than 5'8. Not short at all in bodybuilding :) I don't really see any natural show prep but I know a lot of those guys come in shredded. Did he place last time?

Strange, if he was taller he wouldn't look as full. Looks good in those pics especially off season. Mad how much people lose in those natty shows. How old is he?

Quoting what you weigh walking around means nothing compared to contest weight. Best naturals in the world only weigh 200lb in contest condition a couple of inches taller than that guy.
Everyone looks the same in a coat or thick clothes until you are 100k+ at 5'10 and even then people would just think you were broad.

managed to get 4x100kg on my flat bench press yesterday. my spotter left me struggle so even though the 4th one was a bit wobbly and slow, I'm happy it was me that lifted it. :D
was quite happy about it, 2 plates on each side look nice. :o

I've done both the sitting on top of and have somone's sat ontop of the leg press machine. It's quite useful when you've run out of weights! We can just about get to 450kg at our gym but that's pretty much using all the 20s! For reps @ 400 kg is impressive! I'd like to push 454kg which would be 1000lbs. :cool:

I've had 20 x 20kg plates (plus the sled at 20kg+) on but the machine could get 24. It looks good for the nabs but apart from that its more a chore putting the plates on and off than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom