Poll: ***The all new gymrats thread***

Do we archive this thread and start a new one for 2010?

• Yeah good idea.

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Nah I'm happy with this one.

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
itching to get back into the gym. just sorted out my diet (read: added a buttload of food to my diet) and have been making some great progress especially with my back rehab. and now jesus himself has thrown my routine off. bah humbug!

Gym's open tomorrow :)

I had to tackle my dinner in two halves as I ate a bit too much chocolate before hand :p

Also got my X-mas exercise in the evening. Playing pass the parcel with forfeits (for one of my younger cousins), my turn and my punishment was press ups with her sat on my back :p

Mine isn't :/

Hill sprints will sort you right out. I'm considering a bit of a run this evening although the roads are probably a little too icy for it and some climbing over the next few days but other than that I'll be doing relatively little in the way of exercise until I get back to the gym.

Belated Merry Christmas folks, hope you all had a good day.

Too much good football on today (fingers crossed) to get down for a proper workout.

Will have to pop down in between the games for some HIIT :D

gah, got into the thinking that because its sunday its usually my day off from the gym, but from going on holiday the week before and closure for xmas day I'm itching to goto the gym! But it closed at 4! :(

On another note, if anyones interested, popped into Romford GNC to see if they had any sachets of preworkout stuff to try out, turns out they have an offer on, pay £10 for their loyalty card, and everything, EVERYTHING is half price until 23rd Jan. Couldn't believe it so was speaking to the manager, he said its a Romford GNC only offer.

I calculated it out, and looking at their already stupidly high prices, I'd be able to get Reflex Whey for about 5 quid less than online, and N.O. Xplode and Cellmass which I was planning to get about 5 quid cheaper each also. They have some Muscletech and Phd stuff I was looking to tryout also, so may give that a whirl.

Worth a look if you're in Essex or if the GNC near you is doing it.

Last edited:
I calculated it out, and looking at their already stupidly high prices, I'd be able to get Reflex Whey for about 5 quid less than online, and N.O. Xplode and Cellmass which I was planning to get about 5 quid cheaper each also. They have some Muscletech and Phd stuff I was looking to tryout also, so may give that a whirl.

Is N.O Xplode really worth it? Is it not just like drinking a red bull before going to the gym?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom