*** The all new iPhone 4 thread - Keep all iPhone 4 stuff in here ***

Soldato
Got my iPhone 4 friday. Got the bumper application the same day.

Received my bumper today! :D

3 - 5 weeks my arse!

photoscw.jpg

Caporegime
Do you think they will swap the bumper for a different colour in store? If its not unopened or anything?

Already got a Black bumper from launch day...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
Nice! How are they delivered, courier?

Just came through from the postie! :)

Quite please with the bumper. It may actually be something i'd use. I've never had a case on any of the iPhones i have had. The buttons are metal on it instead of soft rubber. The case feels of a nice quality. I'm sorry to say also that my signal is vastly better and more stable with the bumper. :(

Caporegime
Hmmm looks like Tmobile have removed their iphone4 tariffs:confused:...makes me laugh that they out of all the networks are the last to get the iphone4.

Still no call from them asking me to renew my upgrade...looks like i might very well be off to another network if they dont get their act in order.

Caporegime
I'm sorry to say also that my signal is vastly better and more stable with the bumper. :(

Not that suprising since it's obvious that's what it's sole purpose was. Though I'm sure if questioned about this Jobs would flat out deny it and launch into some pre-prepared rhetoric.

Soldato
The Apple cases are usually going to be the best. Take the 3rd Generation iPod case and the iPad case for example. Way better than the competition!

Soldato
The Apple cases are usually going to be the best. Take the 3rd Generation iPod case and the iPad case for example. Way better than the competition!

The bumper isn't really a case though. I've already got one, but ordered a clear case (forget the name of it now) just to compare. Some back protection would be nice, and I'm not using one of those crappy adhesive layers.

Back
Top Bottom