*** The all new iPhone 4 thread - Keep all iPhone 4 stuff in here ***

Soldato
so what is the status of the reception problem with the iphone 4 when holding the phone in a specific way?

I see everyone ordering the phone so I am assuming that it is not a Major problem anymore?

Associate
I know I'll get flamed for it but I'm going to repeat what I said when this first hit the press.

It's all been blown up out of proportion. It's not a major problem, never was.

quoted for truth. Just dumb luck that it got blown out of all proportion.

Man of Honour
I know I'll get flamed for it but I'm going to repeat what I said when this first hit the press.

I'm not going to flame you, but it is a major problem.

Just maybe not for you.

It's like buying a car when you live in London, but you can only drive it in Manchester, not much good is it?

That's an extreme example but for certain people who bought the phone that is indeed the case.

It has not been blown out of proportion at all, all new phones get picked to pieces.

Soldato
Just got my Tesco iPhone 4(Was supposed to be delivered thursday)

Held the phone like i normally do and the signal dropped to 1 bar the first time, 2 bars the second and 3 bars the third. Still had signal everytime though so hopefully it won't be too bad when i try to make a call.

Soldato

Maybe not for you but for those of where we don't have great reception it is a pretty big issue. When playing on games at home I usually always have my hand over the bottom left so will lose reception all together.

Back
Top Bottom