*** The all new iPhone 4 thread - Keep all iPhone 4 stuff in here ***

Soldato
it was just in my pocket.

I took it out pushed the home button to bring the screen on to check the time and that was what greeted me on the screen.

I turned it off and back on again and it was fine.

A quick search on the net suggests if it has not genuinely overheated it has a dodgy sensor.

Apple will plug there diagnostic kit into it tomorrow and be able to tell me and hopefully give me a new phone.

Caporegime
Still waiting for the awfully slow assed apple delivery of my iphone4...for the past day or so its been saying final handoff to the carrier or something along that...next week it will be over a month since ive ordered the ****ing phone:p....so i dont expect ill get it tommorrow but probably next week...in fact it says delivery date 6th Aug :/

Think its time i rung up apple to find out WTF they are playing at...surely it doesnt take a week or more to deliver the damn thing to me...ive got to the stage that im just bored waiting for it...the excitement i had when ordering it has more or less gone.

Man of Honour
Lucky! :p

Did you buy from the app immediately?

I waited a day (I thought they might change the black bumper to the white bumper - they did not :( :p)

You could get a dispatch email any day, doesn't really seem to be any kind of pattern to it as I ordered almost instantly and only got my email today, people who ordered after have already had theirs.

Man of Honour
i dont see why you cant order a coloured bumper, I want orange!!!!!!

As someone said earlier, the black ones will now saturate the market, and people might even like them.

Thus people will end up buying different coloured ones in future to be different and Apple will make their money back ;)

Associate
Been oohing and aahing over what android phone to get but I just went on the apple store and saw that you can pay by finance for the iPhone 4. Has anyone done this ? if so what sort of deal did you get ?

Associate
Been oohing and aahing over what android phone to get but I just went on the apple store and saw that you can pay by finance for the iPhone 4. Has anyone done this ? if so what sort of deal did you get ?
Sounds like a bad idea to me unless they still do 0% interest. Surely contract would be the better option if you don't have a spare £600. Only costs 189.00 on three :D

Back
Top Bottom