*** The all new iPhone 4 thread - Keep all iPhone 4 stuff in here ***

Associate
Got my bumper today, really like it actually :)

Same, been using an incipio Orion pouch from my 3GS. Normally I don't like cases at all which is why I use pouches but the bumper is very negligible while still keeping the metallic elements of the phone protected and out of the way.

Associate
I'm not going to flame you, but it is a major problem.

Just maybe not for you.

It's like buying a car when you live in London, but you can only drive it in Manchester, not much good is it?

That's an extreme example but for certain people who bought the phone that is indeed the case.

It has not been blown out of proportion at all, all new phones get picked to pieces.

Of course it has been blown way out of proportion.

If carriers had as good equipement around the country then it would not be a problem at all. Central areas it drops 1 bar when you attempt to press the side with the intention of cracking it.

Last edited:
Soldato
got bumper yesterday, its ok, makes phone feel a little cheap cus its a tad loose and shiney plastic.

Mines not loose at all, but I find the shiny plastic annoying mainly because it's so easy to scratch. I'm always careful with my stuff, and the phone only goes in a pocket with nothing else, yet every side of the bumper is scuffed after only a couple of weeks.

How long are peoples bumper refunds taking? Mine they sent back on the 22nd July and still not come into the BAC

My refund for an online Apple Store-bought bumper went into my account at the end of last week.

Associate
So who has a ZAGG? Are they easy to install?

I've ordered the separate back / front / sides. Might not use the front if it affects the screen much.

Associate
A week ago mine was sent to me and still not appeared. shall i ring them, ive checked online and says it has been sent

Associate
Hi Folks,

Can someone do a good review of the bumper with some good pictures etc. I want to know if it's worth me waiting for my free one to come out or whether I should just get a decent case now. I am going to pick up some zag covers as I only have a cheapy case on it at the moment.

Soldato
My iphone 4 has started to display this error :(

anyone else had this. Happened just being in my pocket im in a air conditioned office its defo not hot in here.

ip4overheat.jpg

i went into apple shop and they just booked me into the genius bar for tomorrow lunchtime :(

Back
Top Bottom