*** The all new iPhone 4 thread - Keep all iPhone 4 stuff in here ***

Associate
Made the upgrade from the 3G to iPhone 4 and the speed difference is incredible. Websites load in a fraction of the time. And apps like Reeder complete their syncing far faster. The battery life is considerably better than the 3G too.

I loved my 3G but the better screen, speed and battery make it so much more satisfying to use.

100% agree- I'm in the same boat- 3G to 4. Just being able to touch a text input box and immediately begin to type is worth the investment!

I've also noticed the headphone output is hotter, and in a back-to-back with the 3G it has a much more focussed yet spacious-sound.

I've reset my 3G and boxed it up for my girlfriend. It's done very well indeed, still in A1 condition. After a week in her handbag it'll be knackered :(

Soldato
can anyone please tell me how the quidco cashback works ? on 3, im a tad confused

Its all on the Quidco website.

It should tack on there soon and then they pay you the money into your bank account in 3 months. You just need to set that pat up.

I like many have saved over £100 in just the last few months through Quidco.

Associate
can anyone please tell me how the quidco cashback works ? on 3, im a tad confused

First register with quidco, i believe the first £5 you save goes to quidco and then after that you get all the cashback. Remember that you have to go through the quidco website to the three website to get the cashback, if you go straight to the three website you will not get your cashback. Also cashback isnt paid straight away it will take a couple of months.

Hope that helps

Edit: Also i rang three just now to confer delivery for tomorrow and they said it will be with me tomorrow so if you go with three you should get delivery in 2 days which isnt bad but they cant guarantee what time

Last edited:
Soldato
thanks for help sunny !!

ordered on 3 via quidco
£149 with £100 cashback after 2 months, pretty happy with that

anyone know how long it takes for the free bumper to come from apple ?

Last edited:
Caporegime
Woot \o/ my iphone4 has arrived finally...its sitting at home so just watching the hrs go by before i can get home to set it up:D:D

Might JB'ing it but need to do some reading up on that bit....but finally got the damn phone after a month of ordering and waiting for it.

Associate
thanks for help sunny !!

ordered on 3 via quidco
£149 with £100 cashback after 2 months, pretty happy with that

anyone know how long it takes for the free bumper to come from apple ?

no problem , apple say about 3-4 weeks i think but people have been getting them a lot quicker.

Man of Honour
Woot \o/ my iphone4 has arrived finally...its sitting at home so just watching the hrs go by before i can get home to set it up:D:D

Might JB'ing it but need to do some reading up on that bit....but finally got the damn phone after a month of ordering and waiting for it.

About time too! :p

Post your impressions later ;)

Caporegime
Just getting it activated now:p...god i feel like a little kid with a new toy...looks like my sim cutter tool did the job, screw paying tmobile £10 for a micro sim...phone is now activated and ready to go...just in the process of downloading the update then i shall be getting it set up.

Caporegime
Finally all set up and have ordered my black bumper:)....2-4 weeks for shipping it says but it will tide me over till the element case vapor case can be ordered.

So far pretty decent iphone...looks nice and feels nice and im not suffering from the dreaded death grip but then at my home i get a full 5 bars of signal with Tmobile.

Associate
they look like a metal bumper (very nice and suit the ip4s look) £50 its pretty steep but they do look like a quality product.

Man of Honour
Those Element cases do look nice, but £50? Have a day off.

Then again, people were daft enough to pay £25 for the bumper.

Associate
hey hey now they are getting a refund!!....hehe

tbh i would seriously consider one of those cases, even for £50 lol.

Caporegime
holy **** them element cases are the dogs nuts !
do they cover the back ? or is it just a wrap around ?

Like niir said its a aluminium bumper made out of machined cnc so looks the part...got myself down on the pre-order list so just waiting for them to sort it out ie when i can order...definitely getting one though...you can also have a carbon fiber backplate but that takes the price up to $99 i think.

Associate
you've just bought a bloody iphone, cost is clearly not a big issue with purchases :p

Like niir said its a aluminium bumper made out of machined cnc so looks the part...got myself down on the pre-order list so just waiting for them to sort it out ie when i can order...definitely getting one though...you can also have a carbon fiber backplate but that takes the price up to $99 i think.

tbh i would be down as well if id forked out on an ip4

Back
Top Bottom