*** The all new iPhone 4 thread - Keep all iPhone 4 stuff in here ***

Soldato
Caporegime
the lady in the shop was super friendly and gave me a info on how to get round india :D

has anyone used the bumpercase application from the app store?
ive just downloaded it and there are about 10 cases as well as the bumper, no mention on price, just select which one
surely these are not all free are they ?
Yes they are...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
wow they are all free !
nice one apple
are you 100% sure ? im not doubting you ps3ud0 just ned to dbley check

Soldato
ok i found my first issue, by chance too
does anyone else have this on their phone ?
hold the phoe at the bottom and tap to top on your mouse mat, does it make a small rattle sound ? like a small screw inside is loose ?
doesnt do it at the bottom, only at the top

Soldato
Got my phone from Orange today, after trying for a month to get it from Tesco. Shame Tesco was cheaper, but you get much more with Orange i guess... Loving it. Shame its STILL not activated so i cant make calls/txts. Maybe im just impatient lol

Soldato
hold the phoe at the bottom and tap to top on your mouse mat, does it make a small rattle sound ? like a small screw inside is loose ?

Yeah, but I hadn't noticed before. Autofocus mech maybe?

Soldato
just googled and auto focus was mentioned, but loose gyroscope seems to be the biggest suggestion
ive just called the store and they said pop it back on friday and exchange for a new one if it bothers you
it will bother me i know it will

Man of Honour
Got my phone from Orange today, after trying for a month to get it from Tesco. Shame Tesco was cheaper, but you get much more with Orange i guess... Loving it. Shame its STILL not activated so i cant make calls/txts. Maybe im just impatient lol

It takes pretty much bang on 2 hours for Orange to activate it, you'll get a flurry of text messages :p

Soldato

When refreshing FaceBook or when Shuffle'ing iPod the shake makes mine rattle :(.

Associate
Well i Jailbroke again to try the scrolling folder thing and it work was really nice but then my phone crashed so now have to mess around restoring again.

Unless there is some thing you really need from Jailbreaking i would say dont bother

Soldato
Never had on of those mate, can do a quick youtube vid later if you like? But yes hard and well made for the price tag

Yes please if you don't mind. Also if you could show how easy it is to clip on and off? Using an idea I saw in the mobile forum to make an iPhone car mount. :p

Thanks.

Associate
Got my today delivered this morning by three. Just finished the setup of the phone and now giving it a full charge. Overall the phone is brilliant this is my first apple product and is very slick. Knowing me i think i need a case as when i got my blackberry within a couple of hours i dropped it. The reception on three is brilliant compared with O2 i have the full 5 bars around my whole house.

Now to order my free bumper :)

Soldato
Now to order my free bumper :)

theres more than just bumpers mate
get the bumper app from the app store and you will see, i think there is the bumper and about 10 cases too
if your prone to dropping it id get a case
there nice too

Last edited:
Associate
just googled and auto focus was mentioned, but loose gyroscope seems to be the biggest suggestion
ive just called the store and they said pop it back on friday and exchange for a new one if it bothers you
it will bother me i know it will

Mine's the same, small rattle. Can't be the gyroscope as the actual mechanical component is of the order of microns in size, and packed away in a chip.

Autofocus is my guess, I'm glad it's not just mine- now it won't bother me any more!

Edit: Just had a good old tapping session on mine, and it definitely seems to come from the camera area.

Back
Top Bottom