*** The all new iPhone 4 thread - Keep all iPhone 4 stuff in here ***

Soldato
After installing a few apps yesterday, well I thought it was a few, I found I had 1GB of space left, on a 32GB iphone 4! :eek:

So decided in the end I don't really need TomTom USA, Canada, Western Europe, Middle East on there :p so they had to go, along with 1-2 other apps and I have 5GB space left. I've installed some large games to test out but how useful would a 64GB iphone 4 have been?

Really dunno how I have used so much space, there aren't THAT many apps on there, something just doesn't add up...

Soldato
After installing a few apps yesterday, well I thought it was a few, I found I had 1GB of space left, on a 32GB iphone 4! :eek:

So decided in the end I don't really need TomTom USA, Canada, Western Europe, Middle East on there :p so they had to go, along with 1-2 other apps and I have 5GB space left. I've installed some large games to test out but how useful would a 64GB iphone 4 have been?

Really dunno how I have used so much space, there aren't THAT many apps on there, something just doesn't add up...

Music, pictures, videos also?

Soldato

Not sure how you've done it. I've shot most of my music collection well the stuff I still listen to and I still have plenty left on my 16, plenty of apps installed on as well.

Glad i didn't go for the 32 right now.

Soldato
Oh one thing I was going to mention to everybody is how fast does the iPhone charge! :eek:

Seems to take no time at all to charge to 100%. Then I easily get a solid days use out of it!

Soldato
Oh one thing I was going to mention to everybody is how fast does the iPhone charge! :eek:

Seems to take no time at all to charge to 100%. Then I easily get a solid days use out of it!

Yeah that shocked me as well. I've only charged off my Macbook, so don't know if its quicker off the mains. But in about 45 minutes I can go from 1% to 100%.

Man of Honour
Yes, it does charge very, very fast.

My current battery best is about 5 days standby and 7-10 hours usage, cant remember exactly.

It wasn't even under 20% then :eek:

Its a beast.

Soldato
Yes, it does charge very, very fast.

My current battery best is about 5 days standby and 7-10 hours usage, cant remember exactly.

It wasn't even under 20% then :eek:

Its a beast.

Really? The best I had was 2 days with 6 hour usage. :o
Do you live in an area where you get full bar of reception?

Permabanned
my usage at the moment is 1 day 1 hour standby and 7 hours 18mins usage, which is pretty good I think, has about 17% left. seems quite good and in line with those above, however its not as good as my old blackberry, but then angry birds is pretty addictive lol

Soldato
Give iRinger a go, it's probably the easiest way to do it:

http://www.iringer.net/

Spot on simple way to add them thanks a lot mate.

but then angry birds is pretty addictive lol

Just purchased this game its really good lol

Just done a test video on this and put it on my pc it looks sweet, now i uploded it to youtube but it looked pretty bad do i have to change it from quick time to another format.

Quick video i tried love the touch focus feature.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQbiIvZ1TAA

Last edited:
Permabanned
Spot on simple way to add them thanks a lot mate.

Just purchased this game its really good lol

Just done a test video on this and put it on my pc it looks sweet, now i uploded it to youtube but it looked pretty bad do i have to change it from quick time to another format.

Quick video i tried love the touch focus feature.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQbiIvZ1TAA

you cant upload to youtube in hd from the phone you would have to pull it off your phone and upload it from your pc

Back
Top Bottom