*** The all new iPhone 4 thread - Keep all iPhone 4 stuff in here ***

Associate
I had a rattle but choose to ignore it. Now I know they are replacing iPhones for the rattle I'm a little frustrated. Just applied my invisible shield too!

Associate
ok my first problem when ever i select an app to install most times in come up with a white screen with all types of code, though when connecting to wi-fi it doesnt , but my 3g connection is good

where am i going wrong ?

Soldato
How's this?

General usage really FB/SMS some light Youtube usage.

photow.png

Caporegime
Tom how do you take a screenshot??...mines roughly the same as yours...i dont know if thats a good thing or bad thing really....my usage has been 4 hrs 27 mins...standby is 13 hrs and 30 mins...and ill have been doing is playing a few games, listening to the ipod and browsing the internet...at the moment im at 21% battery left.

Caporegime
Lock + home button.

Cheers mate:)

So now that i have taken a screenshot...how do i get it off the phone and onto my laptop??...under photo synch it only has the option synch photos from and it has my folder on my laptop in the drop down box...and only the all folders bit is selected cant select selected folders.

Last edited:
Soldato
When you plug it into your laptop, go to my computer and you should see your phone there. Go into the folders and it will show you all your photos there, take it off via that.

Caporegime
Ok heres my screenshot..had it charge overnite so this morning it was at 100% full.

Screen.png

So far my useage has been listening to music, browsing the net and playing a few games on the iphone that i had downloaded....angry birds being most addictive:p

Does that sort of useage seem good or not??.

Soldato
Usage is fine. Playing games will be the most intensive, so you'll get more out of it just using the net and listening to music but there's nothing to worry about.

Back
Top Bottom