The Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Whether Nani is one of the top players in the world or he isn't, saying things like that just makes you look like a gibbon.

On form, he easily is, still a long way to go though to keep that consistent and he needs to cut the dramatics out of his game, I'm not against him going down a bit easily though, it can be useful :p

Caporegime
I think few could argue he's one of the top players in the premiership at the moment. Top of the assist charts and he's either scoring or setting up nearly all our goals at the moment.

Soldato
on consistency I believe in his last 30 games he has 30 goals/assists. (not sure of the breakdown but I think it's 10-11 goals) how much more consistency do we need?

Soldato
Heh.

Well done to Adrian Chiles.... Being big enough (in more ways than one) to comment on some fat bare chested sheff wednesday fan.

While just about every football fan in the land has known tango for years, apprantly not one of it's highest payed commentors:)

Comic value indeed.

Soldato
Fair play to lampard talking about Rooney. At the end of the day Rooney is nowhere near my good books but it's good to hear an articulate and well considered argument from another player. One of footballs good guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom