The Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roberto Carlos earlier in the season had a fan charge on and try and ask him for an Autograph, Carlos did this and then proceeded to chase after the bloke to give him his pen back :D

Video Skip posted is horrible.

The thing with Russia is there seems to be no admission that elements (what appears to be larger than other football nations) of their football society are inherently racist. I get the feeling that even if the majority of Russian football fans threw bananas at players on a weekly basis, they would still say 'nothing to see here'.

wow - that Carlos racism video is quite powerful actually !

the guy is a living and playing legend, one of the greats. he has probably scored the best free kick ever and scored from corner kicks too.

to be treated like that at his age (OAP) and what he has done for fans in terms of entertainment for many years is a disgrace.

wouldn't be surprised if he leaves in the near future or retires.

the control ronaldhino shows in that video is probably the best in the world, who else do you know that can smash the ball in the air, take the time to slowly turn around, wait another 5 seconds for the ball to come down, then BOOM, ball lands dead in front of him, as if it had never left, then he does the old "which way did he go?"

awesome, pity he is now past it and a bit of a luxury player.

I kid you not this is not a photoshop

Hildegarde.jpg

Agreed, I remember watching the match and the Tournoi as a whole. That free kick was awesome... assuming we're talking about the same one :p

yeah undoubtedly one of the best free kicks ever scored if not the best ever.

if you check youtube he scored a cracker from a corner kick, keeper didn't know what happened.

his technique is amazing, his legs are huge too for his frame, he must do explosive weight training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom