The Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for wenger to go if we lose clichy, fabregas and nasri and not replace them, with equal quality.

We should not sell any of them to our rivals in the premiership

Clichy wouldn't be too hard based on the last 2-3 seasons but how would you replace someone like Fabregas with an equal.

Firstly we would need to spend probably more than whatever we get for Fab as there is no bidding war for him and also, an equivalent would surely go to Man City or similar for 200k a week.

The thing is it wasnt working with them so just replacing them wont be enough (thats if any of these rumours is actually true), we still need another 2-3 players on top of that which means our first team will barely know each other.

Surely this should be in the transfer thread?

I'd eat my computer if Arsenal got Mata, Gourcuff and Coentrao

i was just thinking of similar players who are being linked with transfers. not saying arsenal would ever get them but just showing how hard they would be to replace essentially.

its going to be nigh on impossible for arsenal to replace them with similar or better quality.

Not even stolen from sickipedia but GD:

What do Tottenham Hotspur and Heather Mills have in common?

The second leg is just for show.

Posted this in a thread in GD earlier, but thought i would post it again as i just think it is one of the great moments in English Football. I remember it very Vividly. Almost brings a tear to my eye

:D

In a way, i hope he never manages England, as i want to remember him like this.

This and Gascoigne's agonising slow motion slide at the far post in extra time against Germany in the Semi's will always stick in my mind. Golden goal.... dammit, if only he had been a bit quicker!

Funny how they stick in my mind more than Gascoigne's goal against Scotland and the Sheringham/Shearer double act against Holland :D

Last edited:
It's brilliant, as a forest fan it made me feel so happy, even at the young age I was then, to see him bury that penalty and the look on his face, even now gives me goosebumps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom