The Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very few players that can place the ball like Ronaldinho. Such precision. I love that he always seems to be having a good time whenever he plays too, never seems to get angry or annoyed, just totally chilled.

Very few players that can place the ball like Ronaldinho. Such precision. I love that he always seems to be having a good time whenever he plays too, never seems to get angry or annoyed, just totally chilled.
Messi is very similar. In that he doesn't get angry and lash out on players. Rarely does he get involved with the ref when he gets tackled. Busquets and Alves deal with that :p

I have just done some reading and few more youtube videos later it seems that Ronaldinho is really tearing apart the Brazilian league. Got himself back to full fitness and showing why he was twice Ballon D'Or. Dunga also said a few weeks ago he could be in the 2014 WC team!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc5jIx1ZeKw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xppWpSzN2oQ&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1s4AbhVrb0&feature=related is a compliation.

Last edited:
On that, Sky are reporting that he's admitted to an error in judgement meaning it was him that sent the email. They're also saying this isn't the first incident like this from him not sure what they're referring to though

Last edited:
normally they are refering to calling Kaka a bottler for pulling out of the City move when the AC fans weren't far off rioting.

ITs nuts, I don't like Cook at all, he comes across as a pratt, but the e-mail he sent to his mate was nothing more than a little banter between friends, its not offensive, Onouha's mother is playing it up to get a bigger contract offered, and its all a bit sickening. Guy mocks an e-mail he receives, according to her it was worse than hearing she had cancer, she kept it quiet to not upset her family..... then went to The Sun to tell them all about it.

He was an idiot, he made a fairly stupid error in sending it to the wrong person, the mail wasn't malicious, didn't say he was happy she had cancer, you shouldn't get fired/resign over stuff like that, but media like blowing anything out of proportion.

The Sun's little crusade of his previous incidents, because calling Kaka a bottler is somehow truly terrible and makes him a bad person......... state of the world we're in though, silly mistake that means nothing will cost you a job if people WANT to make a big deal out of nothing.

If he'd just admitted it in the first place and apologised it would have all blown over. For claiming his account was hacked and not being a man about it, I have no sympathy.

He already did apologise when it happened. Onouha's mum then waits 11months and announces that btw i received an email from Cook that i will release a few days after my son realises that he isn't wanted by anyone.

Did he actually claim that though? quotes?

If this was just kept internal then he would still have a job. Mrs Onouha/Kia went to The Sun and now that has now ruined any chance Nedum had of ever playing and also ruined his status among City fans.

Khaldoon/Sheikh Mansour almost have to make an example here of Cook and so have to sack him.

If City fans back Cook over Onuoha (the ONLY academy player near the first team) then they're a bigger bunch of ****s than I realised.

The ONLY, right ok then.

I am backing Cook because the email he sent isn't ad. There is nothing in there that to me sounds like it would be hurtful to someone. He isn't mocking her for having cancer, making jokes out of it etc

The only reason this email has come out is because Onouha never left leaving Mrs Onouha and Kia Joorabchin without any "Agent's Fees" for 3 months at least.

If i was Onouha i would be embarrassed by this and would have stopped it coming out. Especially after what he has done in the past.

Considering he is supposed to be a City fan and he loves the club then this is pretty shameful.

I'd be delighted if City picked Onuoha to leave over Cook because there is no way Cook should be anywhere near the top of any large organisation, he's a total moron and the club are welcome to him. This is really a blessing in disguise for you lot and it's amazing that some fans are actually defending him.

Nobody has come out of this looking good. Cook's an idiot for lying about an email that wasn't that offensive and Mrs Onouha sells a story to a newspaper a year after the incident (that she was too embarrassed) happened :/

I agree he has done stupid things eg Uwe Rosler incident but he has done a lot of commercial work which is where he excels. Never really should have been CEO but rather just a marketing manager.

I think John Williams will now be CEO and be the bridge for players-board something which Cook was awful at, see Tevez "broken promises" from Cook etc.

Then we bring in a top marketing manager to do the commercial deals.

The rumours of Peter Kenyon i hope are not true!

Had to go really. It's just bloody stupid of him. He knew the repetitional risk to the brand if that email got out and unfortunately for him it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom