• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Mine is at 50 anyway.. the red/green comes with the blurring at the same time for me and it isnt something u can screenshot.. need to Frap some footage tbh

Try adjusting that or try enabling/disabling motion blur. Try both with motion blur at 0%, 50%, 100% etc. Could be a temp fix out there involving something like that.

Here yer go.. not sure if its fully processed yet but 1080p option is there.

Man u can even see the blurry bug after i died.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FQXHFDgnx8

Oh btw the server crashed about 2 minutes after taking this footage and i had only been on the server for 10 mins. Was a UK server and had a 17ms ping too :rolleyes:

I think all they fixed was the server crashing when the scraper comes down.. wtf EADice!

Oh and before anybody asks.. i even hit reset under the video tab ;)

Last edited:
Dice have said the following should sort it until they release a fix for it themselves.

1. Open Notepad.

2. Paste the following:
WorldRender.MotionBlurEnable 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurFixedShutterTime 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurForceOn 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurMax 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurMaxSampleCount 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurQuality 0

3. File > Save As >
Choose > Save as type: All files
Choose > File name: user.cfg
Navigate to the "Origin Games\Battlefield 4" folder and click save.

Hi all.

We're aware of the issue and the team is working on a fix. In the meantime, here are instructions for a workaround that has proven effective:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955065670152493933/7/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]

- Dragotha

It didn't work to fix my blur anyway. Don't actually know if they tested it or not, but it certainly had no effect on my game. As for the server crashes at the end of each round, it's pretty annoying, but that has summed up my overall experience with Battlefield 4 so far.

Nevermind that didnt work.. hopped into a server got killed once and then the game ended. Same map loading up and it crashed.

Im done :rolleyes:
EADice can **** *** :rolleyes:
Want my money back :rolleyes:
These people can get away with selling u something u cant get a refund from.. were screwed :rolleyes:
Gona go see my lawyer tomorrow :rolleyes:

We've just recovered from 2 separate crash issues, not related to the game update itself. You should see stability improve from now on.

NOTE: Please make sure to log out and then in again to Battlelog to avoid one of the crash issues we have been seeing lately. This was an issue where the Live Scoreboard feature made the servers crash, so we disabled Live Scoreboards from now on. In order to make sure that this is not still causing issues, you need to log out and in again to Battlelog. Otherwise it will keep cropping up for you.

Thanks!

This was posted on BF4 forums just not by DICE. So it appears that adding the live score tracking to battlelog broke all the servers. Will test it out now...

Back
Top Bottom