• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Brilliant. Big pat on the back for the ***** at dice. The very least they could do after this bs is throw in a free dlc pack or two.

At this rate mantle is going to be a complete disaster from the off.

Brilliant. Big pat on the back for the ***** at dice. The very least they could do after this bs is throw in a free dlc pack or two.

At this rate mantle is going to be a complete disaster from the off.

Yeah and funnily enough the blame will go towards AMD :D. It's DICE / EAs fault. EA are well known to sacrifice quality in the pursuit of a tight deadline.

This years FIFA is the worst since FIFA 08.

Haha :D

You might be closer to the truth then you think greg, what if dice took their eye off the ball to implement mantle? Not that hard to believe given ea & their deadlines.

Ah well, I can save my fps angst until titanfall :D

Whatever Dice/EA have done with the patch the game is broken for me online. Not working at all. This is what i get. It freezes for 5-10 seconds at a time, then renders one more fps, then freezes. Great job.

L9VNPuy.jpg

this makes me feel way better about the fact that a busy few weeks at work, a new child and moving house are stopping me from playing this. Hopefully by the time i'm on the game will be fixed, have mantle support and i'll be able to sell my unopened upgrade copy of win 8.0 for what i paid for it :)

Update has helped a lot but I get a red phasing colour

The update improved general game smoothness and fps by at least 10fps for me. The game feels less jittery and smooth. ( Its still nowhere near BF3 standard though). And it looks like (placebo maybe) the cpu is doing less overal work!!!! (maybe 90% of so instead of 95%)

The guys I squad up with who where running 680's in sli report the same improvement in general performance also.

Last night I played four rounds and didn't crash, well didn't crash all the time I didn't press the windows key inbetween rounds..

Pressing the windows key and playing around on desk top seems to destabilise the game with transitioning maps so if it can be avoided dont mess around.

I also get the red colour phasing which is most prominant in Dawnbreaker so that is definately a hang over from the latest patch/update.

Slowly slowly catch the money BF4 is getting better....Might take a few more patches to get it right imo.

Last edited:
Did a couple of maps last night before i went to sleep and seemed better to me too. Zavod 311 with 64 player server deffo felt smoother aswell. The blur fix actually made it worse for me so had to scrap that fix.

Seeing all the raging from the battlelog forums EADice must have decided to pull their fingers out of their bums and start to sort it out.

At least they fixed the scraper crash tho :rolleyes:

After i rage crashed BF4 last night :D i had a great game on BF3's Caspian Border that lasted around 30-45 mins. And im thinking.. why couldnt they have had BF4 up to this standard. Its not like they havnt made a game like this before :rolleyes:

BF3 and BF4 are so similar u wonder wtf they were tripping on between the Beta and final release.

Back
Top Bottom