• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Its for weapons testing..

Anyway quiting the game between changing settings didnt really change how it looked but redeploying to medium gives me more grass etc but those huge leaves u see are still kinda small to me. Tried all the settings and i dont get huge leaves.

This whole thing is weird or its just the difference between AMD and Nvidia.

9LFkQyu.jpg.png

Can someone with an AMD card take a screenshot to see if those leaves are really big compared to my screenshot?

That was clever. You even managed to get the enemy in the exact same place after each restart :p

If only Dice and EA were clever :p

I think I read on that official forum post about it that Windows 8 and Windows 7 are different ( in that Windows 8 has more bushes/big leaves)

Not sure how true that is though.

Well I just thought I'd try and complete the campaign on my day off. I want Dice to pay me for the privilege. Bugged out on a checkpoint at the dam. Now have to restart the whole mission.

Well, I would do if I thought I'd give it the time of day! What a waste of time.

No it seems to be working fine for me, in a row again with Med added..
Differences in OS?
Win 8.1.

1920 x 1080P @ All Ultra + HBAO + Low AA Post + 2x MSAA

78 FPS

1920 x 1080P @ All Ultra (+ Terrain Deco Med) + HBAO + Low AA Post + 2x MSAA

79.7 FPS

1920 x 1080P @ All Ultra (+ Terrain Deco Low) + HBAO + Low AA Post + 2x MSAA

81.8 FPS

Last edited:
Humbug, are you using the 32 bit version as i read terrain decoration doesn't work properly on 32 bit. Reason i ask is i see you have an overlay (afterburner?) at the top which i can't get to work using 64 bit.

That's odd, Humbug. You're only getting low and medium.
It's all bloody odd tbh...

Are you sure? there is a clear difference between my Low, Med and Ultra settings, tho on Ultra the decoration still looks a little diminished to me, then again i don't really have a yardstick to base that on.

My GPU only has 2GB of vRam, there may well be some gimping in the GFX to accommodate that.

Can you show me the same screen-shot with a 3GB card? someone please, i would like to know.

Back
Top Bottom