• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Once again :)
Eveything else is set to ultra/4xAA with post AA off.

Terrain decoration set to LOW

z98y17x.png

Terrain decoration set to MEDIUM

wq0lrvC.png

Terrain decoration set to HIGH

uyVA6ez.png

Terrain decoration set to ULTRA

scVK2Tv.png

Basically:

Low= High
Medium = Ultra
High = Medium
Ultra = Low

Make sense? Good :D

Makes you wonder what other settings are backwards...

Well your right, your getting a lot more veg than i am, now i'm #### off, WTF?

I need to play with this, see if i can get that veg that you have, not a happy Teddy. :mad:

I wouldn't worry, since I have had it set to medium all I can see is grass so cant see the enemy :p

Seems like a weird issue though.

It also affects rocks and other ground stuff. For example the craters near capture point F on Zavod are covered in loads more rocks and stuff.

I have a hard time seeing any difference. It kills me knowing i might not be running the highest settings when ive got fps to spare though. Any other areas i can check to make sure im not missing out on vital shrubbery?

I think I might be onto something. I just restarted bf4 with foliage on low and no matter what settings and how many times i deployed I didn't get a large increase in foliage. So set it to ultra redeployed still nothing. exited the game and restarted. foliage was still low on ultra settings but then switching to low again gave the max foliage. I think you need the game set to ultra foliage on start up to then be able to switch to low and get the true max

I have a hard time seeing any difference. It kills me knowing i might not be running the highest settings when ive got fps to spare though. Any other areas i can check to make sure im not missing out on vital shrubbery?

Try the point on my Pics. Paracel storm and the US ( I think) deployment zone. Really easy to see a massive difference there. Setting it from ultra to medium literally flooded the island with grass and nice waving in the wind shrubs :p

Maybe some of this should go in Home and Garden :p

Settings still are not taking effect I change them quit out and load back up and it still looks the same.

Sometimes it is changing but I think it's just random.

Game is broken.

Back
Top Bottom