• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Are you sure? there is a clear difference between my Low, Med and Ultra settings, tho on Ultra the decoration still looks a little diminished to me, then again i don't really have a yardstick to base that on.

My GPU only has 2GB of vRam, there may well be some gimping in the GFX to accommodate that.

Can you show me the same screen-shot with a 3GB card? someone please, i would like to know.

Im on 2gb cards and I haven't got to that single player bit yet but I posted this earlier:

Set at Medium in graphics options:

Set at Ultra in graphics options

Massive difference.

It si the same in all other multiplayer maps. The ground has so much more on it now. On medium there is so much more grass foliage and rocks everywhere than when set to ultra

Last edited:
@ Jono8, i believe you, its just working fine for me :) well, lets see what Matts Ultra screen-shot looks like.

I did unistall and reinstall the game from scratch a couple of days ago, (Was crashing on hitting Deploy) maybe thats fixed it?

Back
Top Bottom