• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

I have not had a crash in the last 4 days and the only issue I have had is the same as that Setter. I found closing the browser and reopening it sorted that though.

I wish mine didn't crash it's got to the point where I don't even want to play it :(

Anytime I press the back button on my controller the game crashes and every other match it crashes during loading.

If you go on bf4 pc forum there is 1000's of people crashing every match.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955065670158725597/169/

I wish mine didn't crash it's got to the point where I don't even want to play it :(

Anytime I press the back button on my controller the game crashes and every other match it crashes during loading.

If you go on bf4 pc forum there is 1000's of people crashing every match.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955065670158725597/169/

Mate that sux big time. I thought they had most of these teething problems sorted and it was just the odd bug here and there :(

Hopefully they will roll out a patch soon that fixes it for all and doesn't break it for others.

Had 3-4 rounds as Commander last night.. i quite enjoyed it :)

This is after watching a few Commander guide videos on youtube.. even had 9 kills in one round :D A sweet cruise missile got me 4 kills :p

Probly gona do Commander Mode more often now :)

Btw heres a bench on 64 player Dawnbreaker round with full ultra x4MSAA @ 1080p. (and yes i get in the thick of things most of the time.. thats why i die a lot lol)

Frames, Time (ms), Min, Max, Avg
46899, 637591, 50, 134, 73.557

Overclocks in sig..

Some figures from tonight. With SP disabled the average FPS per map goes up around 30FPS. Me thinks it needs a little work. Again, that's not even with it recording. Just enabled.
bzz1.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom