• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

It's the same command greg, hold in the win key and tap 'p' twice(not too fast but not too slow either) should duplicate screens, three taps I think shifts screens but it depends what screen you are using and whether its already designated as the secondary screen.

Speaking of multiscreen, I just picked up an extra monitor for battlescreen duties amongst other things and I notice that AMD seem to have fixed the multi-monitor idle clock/high temp thing, or is that old news?

It's the same command greg, hold in the win key and tap 'p' twice(not too fast but not too slow either) should duplicate screens, three taps I think shifts screens but it depends what screen you are using and whether its already designated as the secondary screen.

IIRC Tommy, this never worked when I had my 680's. I recall looking for a fix but nothing :(

Edit:

Fixed. I found a little program that you drag to what screen you want to be primary and just double click it. Works a treat :)

Last edited:
positivestatsatlast_zps1f35b0e1.jpg

Getting there and in with a positive K/D ratio. I still suck though :D

Not had a crash in days now and must have been FRAPS as the reason. Not been running AB or FRAPS and enjoying it :)

My SPM/Skill levels are always low as i spend hours sitting idle filling up servers every day. I also make a point of never using any of the XP boosts as otherwise you'll be rank 100 before you know it and then you won't have anything to aim for/unlock. Sad but true.

My SPM/Skill levels are always low as i spend hours sitting idle filling up servers every day. I also make a point of never using any of the XP boosts as otherwise you'll be rank 100 before you know it and then you won't have anything to aim for/unlock. Sad but true.

How I miss the days of just playing a shooter for just playing it.

Guess that's before your gaming times :p.

Here's a couple of GPU-Z shots with a 7990(stock)/2500K(4.4) in BF4 full ultra. 13.11 b9.5.

This one is with AB disabled on Shanghai 64.

pmFRU4p.png

This one is Dawnbreaker 64 with AB on and ULPS disabled.

XlrPyH0.png

FPS was around 60avg in Dawnbreaker and a pretty crap 50fps with horrible dips on Shanghai.
Before you all cry CPU bottleneck and that's that, I tried a 7990 before the patch/dlc and I was getting just under 80fps avg on Shanghai and my OC'd 7970 was doing better than both of the above results.

What the bleeding 'eck is up with this? I'll have an i7 next week, so we'll see what happens, but there's definitely something wrong here.

Just tried TR benchmark (same settings as TR thread) and got around 60fps with a bit of juddering here and there.
87/78% gpu usage.
Pretty sure I ran that earlier this week and scored the same as Matt's 7990.
I have since changed to Win8.1 and grabbed a new mobo (latest bios) since then.

ED: Another thing, I was having a bit of trouble installing drivers earlier on today for some reason.
I uninstalled with driver fusion, took out the 7970 and when I went to install them with the 7990, it took around 4 attempts with it locking up midway through each try (I cleared it out after each failed attempt).
I then managed to get them installed although it did it a little quicker than normal tbh, but everything seems to be there... Could always try again I guess.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom