• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

I stumbled at stage 3 of the guide you linked. There is no 'general' button under change PC settings here...

Gonna try 13.11 whql in a sec.

ED: Never mind, that's for the 290... 13.10 it is.

Last edited:
Ok, 13.10 WHQL went through fine.
TR gets about about 86avg compared to the 93 I got on win7/13.11 b9.4.
BF4 now plays at much higher framerates with some dips to to 50's (or late 40's with vehicles blowing up next to you).

Still pretty pee'd off about it and will keep looking for a solution. 13.11's are where it's at.
We'll see what the i7 brings in a few days.

ED:

Oh, and this was a bit of Shanghai. Make of it what you will...

E3pnVmd.png

Also, AMD still isn't listed under certificates.

Last edited:
He's only gone and sorted it! What a star :)
I was a bit too distracted by other stuff earlier on to go looking for myself tbh /excuses :o
Anyway, TR is back up to 93.2fps @stock, so ta very much mate. A virtual beer for you my friend :D

What a bloomin palava...

Shangai 64 now looks like this:

dzN4cec.png

Much more consistent framerate. Rarely drops below 60 and usually stays well above that.
Hopefully, the incoming i7 will up the usage and raise those minimums significantly. Hopefully...

Just recently started playing the game and noticed two bf4 icons, one labeled as 64bit. Is there any benefit in running the 64bit version under win 7 64bit? Read on other forums that the 32bit version has better performance in win 7 or something. Any truth to this?

He's only gone and sorted it! What a star :)
I was a bit too distracted by other stuff earlier on to go looking for myself tbh /excuses :o
Anyway, TR is back up to 93.2fps @stock, so ta very much mate. A virtual beer for you my friend :D

What a bloomin palava...

The saying goes, never question the ways of LT. :D

Glad you got it sorted. :)

Shangai 64 now looks like this:

dzN4cec.png

Much more consistent framerate. Rarely drops below 60 and usually stays well above that.
Hopefully, the incoming i7 will up the usage and raise those minimums significantly. Hopefully...

Course it will. Anyone with a 7990 and only an i5 needs a good slap round the chops with a wet fish. :p

All jiggy :)

Next week is all about rebuilding my loop with a couple of fancy extras and putting together a dual loop 7990x2 mining rig. Fun, fun, fun :D

I'll be sure to tell you guys all about the problems that lot will give me... Prepare yourselves.

Greg can bring the biscuits then.

I'll be alright. Building a loop is fun, buggering about with drivers and windows is **** :D
Biggest potential issue is that the mining rig will be on linux, so that means I'll probably have to call Humbug...

Back
Top Bottom