• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Got home from work to see what the new patch offered. Flickering. Great so disable my second 7950 and see if the crappy min's are still there, test Shanghai, lower settings a little and turn off AA. Same 45 FPS min as with crossfire when that bloody tower comes down and from then on.

I seriously hope Mantle can fix my issues as the GPU's are only at about 50-60% during this. But I doubt DICE are that competent.

Got home from work to see what the new patch offered. Flickering. Great so disable my second 7950 and see if the crappy min's are still there, test Shanghai, lower settings a little and turn off AA. Same 45 FPS min as with crossfire when that bloody tower comes down and from then on.

I seriously hope Mantle can fix my issues as the GPU's are only at about 50-60% during this. But I doubt DICE are that competent.

Probably a very cpu intensive part which ends up bottlenecking the gpu's. Technically speaking Mantle should help with that, will be interesting to see if it does. It could be an engine limitation because of Havok Physics though in which case i don't know if mantle would improve that.

Probably a very cpu intensive part which ends up bottlenecking the gpu's. Technically speaking Mantle should help with that, will be interesting to see if it does. It could be an engine limitation because of Havok Physics though in which case i don't know if mantle would improve that.
Kinda surprised if it is a cpu thing, cant see a 4770k at 4.4ghz bottlenecking too much? At 4.2ghz mine matched my previous 3770k at 4.5ghz.

Dice employee on twitter:

"Flickering issue on SLI setups are fixed already in-house, we aim to release it with next PC patch."

Um....how about you release it now???!!

I think theres an issue with havok somewhere and servers that have been up awhile - I notice around buildings with lots of damage it can get quite choppy sometimes even when the CPU and GPU are coping fine but other times especially if the server has just restarted a map or 2 back I won't get it at all.

Back
Top Bottom