• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Part 1 of making Mantle look impressive: done!
Next, release Mantle and make game run like before...

Don't forget the extra terrain decoration that will be a "mantle exclusive" in spite of the fact that we have already seen it when selecting medium terrain decoration from ultra in the graphics menu.

What a waste of £19. :rolleyes::D

Should have bought a proper sim like Assetto Corsa. ;)

Looks stunning if you use the resolution scale from BF4. :eek:

You're talking to the guy that loved Dirt: Showdown :p

Is fraps now crashing BF4 for you guys too? I had no issues with it before today.

You missed out playing that Petey. Such a laugh on TS. Graphics looked top notch at 1440p x8 AA too with advanced lighting.

Showdown was alright for a laugh but that's all!!!!!! :D:D:D

I loved getting dirty.

Remember all those threads where people were bigging up the 7990 and other pointed out Crossfire issues and the first lot responded by saying that they didn't exist any more as all games support crossfire.
Welcome to Frostbite 3.0 and the 15+ AAA titles that'll use it! :)

(I'm kidding, I'm kidding!)

so now we get to wait another few weeks until the next patch to sort this 5hite out. And in the mean time all us multi GPU users get to disable our 2nd cards, turn down the resolution scale to 100% and put MSAA down to 2x or lower just to get 60fps. AWESOME

Anyone else getting messed up textures on the Vietnam map - the mountains in the distance are just plain green..

And performance in that map is just bad anyway lots of hitching etc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom