• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Horrible texture flickering on my 7990 now since this mornings patch. Also I was aiming at people who were not moving with my 4x scoped dmr and could not kill them. Hit boxes or netcode is worse.
Way to go DICE :rolleyes:

just another voice of thousands. Just hope it can be fixed quick, this is kinda a game breaker to be fair. I dont want to run one card but I can still play with bad netcode, revive bars sticking whatever.

Agreed. I won't play again until its fixed. The graphics i play the game at are breathtaking and any loss in image quality spoils the game for me that i won't play it until its perfect.

bwaha I just tried this using the 331.65 drivers to see if they worked and nothing works input device wise ( as in my keyboard and mouse don't work in game)

Laughable.

Back
Top Bottom