• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Conquest is the worst game mode ever. I have no idea how I used to enjoy it...
First game back after a few weeks and got spawn killed 6 times by vehicles and my team was down by 400 tickets :rolleyes:

EDIT: On a positive note I unparked my CPU and seemed to gain a little bit more performance.
Though it could possibly just be that I was on the spawn menu more than my last game :D

Last edited:
Unparked my cores a few weeks ago. Tbh, due to the broken state bf4 has been in i didnt really notice much difference in it. Bf3 on the other hand felt so much better, so much so that i had to drop mouse dpi /sensitivity way down as the game was running so fluidly.

Frames, Time (ms), Min, Max, Avg
73823, 561947, 72, 201, 131.370

Paracel Storm Setter. Just need to do Shanghai. That was with the storm as well :)

Ohhh and horrible rubber banding in that. Stupid server ping but cba to start another round.

73823, 561947, 72, 201, 131.370

Paracel Storm Setter. Just need to do Shanghai. That was with the storm as well :)

Ohhh and horrible rubber banding in that. Stupid server ping but cba to start another round.
Cheers bud, pretty impressive on the minimum as when the storm kicks in the fps can tank a fair bit. The bench i ran above was on a german server iirc, once it gets a bit laggy is when i often see large drops.

I ran the bench test that Matt is using to bench Mantle /DX and thought I would have a go myself. I ran it twice to make sure it was consistant. Both Titans at stock and my 3930K @ 4.625ghz.

1st run

12687, 92571, 85, 183, 137.052

2nd run
12093, 89700, 106, 185, 134.816

Having checked the results from that thread, I am very pleased with this, especially as I am still clinging onto Windows 7 :D

Can someone else with nVidia cards run it to see what they get please?

I recorded my video to compare to Matt's.

Mine

Matt's

Check out the 2 lines on the top vid ;)

I was running at 1440P (you used 1080P) and was recording in high definition via Dxtory. It causes quite a noticeable drop in performance and rendering times on the cpu and gpu. Nonetheless it was so everyone could copy it for the benefit of the Mantle benchmark thread.

To highlight the difference HD has on performance while recording with dxtory heres something i recorded in Low HD . Again this is 1440P highest possible settings but the performance hit is considerably smaller.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom