• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Are you using v-sync drovers? I'm running a 2700k and 2x 7970 and at 1080 on win 8.1 overclocked to 1100/1575 I'm buttery smooth. I'll still tip to 55 on odd occasion but most of the time I'm 100+. I have motion blur, and in game AA turned off mind. My 2700k runs at 4.6. What have you got your 3770k running at?? I'm on the 14.1 cats as well
Running vsync, I spent hours trying everything, finally ipulled it out and 're seated it and back to normal!!! All I can think is it's such a big heavy card it must have dropped a bit. Still can't use mantle with vsync though, not sure what's going on there.

Last edited:
Frames, Time (ms), Min, Max, Avg
56034 660462, 48, 133, 84.841

Also just did shangai, default boost to 1110 core and 6200 memory. 3570k @ 4.2.

Nice boost from a 670 tbh.

It would appear Shanghai isn't particularly good for benchmarking multi cards (nvidia anyhow). Usage on Shanghai sits around 70-80%, occasional spikes to 98% then back down, other maps seem happy to sit in the mid to high 90's constantly.

Never found sli to work that well on any maps when i had my 670's. Usage in bf4 was all over the shop. Though it may have improved with recent patches. Ive been on the single 780 for a while now.

Got jealous of you 780 owners so went to overclockers on saturday and got the inno3d ichill herculez x3 ultra card on weekly deal for £380.

Really wanted something cool and quiet but have been surprised how well it overclocks, now if i could stop this voltage from dropping from 1.2 to 1.5 in benchmarks i would be even happier.

Yes i did mean 1.150 :) yeah the power slider is at 106% and mv tried at +38 and it goes to 1.200 then drops to 1.162 then to 1.150.

Think its hitting the power limit of 106 and dropping the volts.

Either power limit or temp limit, either way it sounds like a job for a skynet bios ;)

The skynet bios should give a static 3d clock (no boost), a higher power limit (mine is 130%) & no thermal chokes, so all in all it should run at the set speed/voltage all of the time in 3d applications.

Back
Top Bottom