• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Siege of shangalang on 120% res scale. Same settings as previous run.

vram still only at 2018mb. Tried with this new connection setting thing on medium, reg was a bit better but still laggy, (ist para uk server 64cq). My ping in game is usually between 50-60.

I was on with you. I had mine set to High and seemed a tad better but the issue still remains of your client not telling you you're getting shot until you die... i.e. even on HC not knowing you're about to die. Is still happening on Normal too
Ahh yep, i remember you taking out our whole 3 man squad when we were in the LAV.:o

I did notice a few things out of sync too, had a few deaths similair to what you describe. Gotta say im pretty impressed with how a stock 780 handles the game on 120% res setting. I have tried 140% before but the minimums dipped a fair old bit quite often.

My ping is 11 to uk and 25 to most German servers, The tick rate seems to do nothing at all if I set it to low or maximum, The game still seems to favour the high pingers :(

I was on with you. I had mine set to High and seemed a tad better but the issue still remains of your client not telling you you're getting shot until you die... i.e. even on HC not knowing you're about to die. Is still happening on Normal too

Yes i have to admit ive noticed getting killed a lot and i don't even see the other guy shooting.

Yes i have to admit ive noticed getting killed a lot and i don't even see the other guy shooting.

In BF3 the client being told you were being shot, and where from, was almost perfect. But in BF4 I often only realise I am being shot from sounds... i.e. a hear someone shooting and turn to check and by that time I am dead. The position of your attacker is also wrong sometimes.

I have even considered it to be my DELL which has a lower response time than a 120Hz monitor... but then I refuse to spend any more cash to try and play this clearly broken game.

I have said it before... BF4 is the best looking most visually intense broken FPS game

I still don't see why dice had to move so far away from the bf3 build, surely they could have taken bf3, updated the core engine, add more textures etc... And leave the server stuff as is. Rather then revamp the whole thing and break it.

Back
Top Bottom