The England Cricket Thread

Associate
Good 2 sessions today. Anything can happen in the final session. Of Pakistan keep ticking along without losing wickets then it's their day. England need to get a couple of wickets to put pressure.

Associate
Another great days play yesterday - looking forward to today.

Pakistan looking to get 100 lead and England wanting to finish things off in the first hour.

Associate
Our top order minus Cook and Root is a shambles, if we are going to not get smashed in the ashes next year we need to find some talent and fast

Associate
Our top order minus Cook and Root is a shambles, if we are going to not get smashed in the ashes next year we need to find some talent and fast

Agreed. Opposition can see that if they get Cook and Root cheaply then they are in with a chance.

Ballance, Vince and Hales place needs reviewing.

Soldato
ODI TIME. Lovely how we bat all the way down to #10 and have to leave the likes of Bairstow and Jordan out. Just goes to show how strong our ODI/T20 side really is.

Also a delight to see Mark Wood back and charging in at 90mph, some serious pace.

Soldato
Some of the most insane OD cricket I think think I've seen. Butler just broke the England record half century, getting 53 off 22 balls, they've been hitting them into the upper stands and WASP predicts 425 a new world record!

I'm slightly miffed I turned down a ticket for this due to work commitments.

Back
Top Bottom