The Expanse

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Amos, Drummer, Peaches, Johnson have all been outstanding.

But Holden and Naomi are from the Boon school of acting.

Man of Honour
Naomi is shocking, although she was slightly better in season 5. It did start as a low budget flick though and much of the acting from the weaker actors hasn’t changed unfortunately.

Soldato
I just finished Season 5.

I love the Expanse totally addited to it when a new season comes up, I liked season 5, more so then 4, IMO 4 was the weaker of the lot.

I still think season and 1 and particularly 2 are my favourite though.

Although WTF killing off Alex like that? I actually thought my internet connection or something had gone becuase, hes fine, then it just clips to him with blood from his nose, then nothing, and then its just like, oh yea he had a stroke then miss emo did her usual performance.

Man of Honour
I just finished Season 5.

I love the Expanse totally addited to it when a new season comes up, I liked season 5, more so then 4, IMO 4 was the weaker of the lot.

I still think season and 1 and particularly 2 are my favourite though.

Although WTF killing off Alex like that? I actually thought my internet connection or something had gone becuase, hes fine, then it just clips to him with blood from his nose, then nothing, and then its just like, oh yea he had a stroke then miss emo did her usual performance.

Read up on the guy who plays him and you’ll understand why :p

Like you I was so confused, but kind of expecting it. It seemed like a very late edition. Reminds me of ‘Poochie’ in the simpsons.

I’m with you in terms of season preference.

Associate
I heard this is really good, and me and the Mrs have seen almost everything so we gave it a whirl. So far we're not impresses though... So my question is, does it get better? We're like 5-6 episodes in right now.

Any other recommendations from people? We started devs too on BBC which seemed decent, not too far in yet though

Man of Honour
Like The Wire it took me several goes to get into The Expanse, I can't remeber what episode exactly but if you can binge through as much of the first season as possible, it reaches a point where it starts to get really gripping, from then on it's a fantastic show that continues to improve.

Back
Top Bottom