• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The first "proper" Kepler news Fri 17th Feb?

How can it save money by being rubbish, when the only way for current prices to fall is for Kepler to be awesome and reasonably priced?

Because it seems if it's rubbish he won't buy it, hence saving him money I would imagine.

You have then performed an oxy-moron. Basically if Kepler is awesome it won't be reasonably priced.

Then again, if it's crap it won't be reasonably priced either. Initial Fermi cards were very disappointing, didn't stop Nvidia charging the earth for them though.

You have then performed an oxy-moron. Basically if Kepler is awesome it won't be reasonably priced.

Then again, if it's crap it won't be reasonably priced either. Initial Fermi cards were very disappointing, didn't stop Nvidia charging the earth for them though.

8800gt 512mb was awesome AND it was reasonably priced. 460gtx - I would argue the same although to (much?) lesser extent. Why cant Nvidia repeat this feat? AMD had their awesome AND reasonably priced 5870, but this generation its down to nvidia- or neither of them, it seems.

8800gt 512mb was awesome AND it was reasonably priced. 460gtx - I would argue the same although to (much?) lesser extent. Why cant Nvidia repeat this feat? AMD had their awesome AND reasonably priced 5870, but this generation its down to nvidia- or neither of them, it seems.

The 8800gt was only priced so well as it was up against the 3870xt which arrived at £150 or lower. Amd have dictated what nvidia will price there cards at for years.

Just been looking on the PDXLAN site and it's saying that there will be something "special" from nvidia and Gearbox....I'm assuming that it will be an upcoming gearbox title running on a Kepler card???

Any ideas what the game will be....Borderlands 2 or Aliens: Colonial Marines???

I'm assuming that it will be an upcoming gearbox title running on a Kepler card???

We know thats why we are here!:o:D

No one knows what game it is yet. I reckon it might show off some of the potential fancy physics that are rumoured to be a major selling point of the new architecture.

We wait. Constantly waiting....

The theory is the 560 replacement will launch first? And that the 'full' Kepler won't be around until towards the end of the summer? That's my understanding but I'm probably slightly off.

Back
Top Bottom