• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The first "proper" Kepler news Fri 17th Feb?

I'm personally just waiting to see how it shakes things up. AMD don't have a great deal of competition at the moment and while I don't expect prices to fall through the floor a 7970 under 400 would be sweet.

Eugh, can run the Borderlands engine on my mobile phone. Uninterested in ridiculous texture pop-in, poor engine performance and sluggishness that comes from a second rate console port.

Last edited:
Eugh, can run the Borderlands engine on my mobile phone. Uninterested in ridiculous texture pop-in, poor engine performance and sluggishness that comes from a second rate console port.

What a terrible choice of game to show off a new and apparently powerful hardware. :confused:

Nvidia have nothing to combat the 7 series, it reeks of failure, there has been no news or anything from Nvidia and the Nvidia we know would be smirking if they had anything, IMO it's going to be late, overpriced, hot, consumes loads of power and not much faster if any than a 7970.

Nvidia have nothing to combat the 7 series, it reeks of failure, there has been no news or anything from Nvidia and the Nvidia we know would be smirking if they had anything, IMO it's going to be late, overpriced, hot, consumes loads of power and not much faster if any than a 7970.

+1

swab89.jpg

Silence is golden, but not in terms of product launches, if you have something "imminent" - then you talk about it - or the market/stockprice will eat you alive.

I'm suspecting a re-spin on the silicon delaying things another 4-5 months - so it looks like just in time for the AMD8000 series rollout.

I watchedd the leaked video...no mention of itrunning on new nvidia tech,or pc for that manner.
could have easily been a 360 demo? Or for that matter it could have been a 7970.unless I missed something lol.Only thing I can say to defend this is,the first borderlands used physx.my guess is kepler in appril or may at the earliest.

Back
Top Bottom