The Last of Us Part II

Soldato
Sometimes it's crazy to think this was 2020. Some of the dark encounters were really awesome and the fact the difference in the improved physics.
Naughty dog are top of the game. Literally, stellar experiences. The last of us 2… I was emotionally drained by the end. And what a fantastic finish.

I’m really looking forward to their next game, and I’m hoping it’s savage starlight!

Soldato
How much longer do you think I have?

New COD has switched my attention, but really need to finish this, I was enjoying it but at times it dragged a bit.

I’m at aquarium, do I have far to go?

Soldato
Ha not sure how I feel about that but hey ho move on

Popped in for curiosity and if you are alluding to the permaban, I’m with you on that. Would be interested to see what the main community rules were that were breached. Plenty of other ‘characters’ on the forum are still around, but maybe he asked admin to do it? Who knows and like you say, we move on.

If you are talking about something else then please ignore me!

Soldato
Popped in for curiosity and if you are alluding to the permaban, I’m with you on that. Would be interested to see what the main community rules were that were breached. Plenty of other ‘characters’ on the forum are still around, but maybe he asked admin to do it? Who knows and like you say, we move on.

If you are talking about something else then please ignore me!
Ha no you’re spot on.

Associate
Playing this again after just finished part1 and left behind. Looks and feels better than any ps5 game tbh. Makes you realise how disappointing the ps5 exclusives have been or maybe just how incredibly awesome Naughty Dog are. Love to see them do another last of us game solely on ps5.

Last edited:
Soldato
Playing this again after just finished part1 and left behind. Looks and feels better than any ps5 game tbh. Makes you realise how disappointing the ps5 exclusives have been or maybe just how incredibly awesome Naughty Dog are. Love to see them do another last of us game solely on ps5.

I finished part 2 on Sunday, what a journey, I thought it was brilliant, even though I felt some parts dragged a little.

Man of Honour
It’s frustrating that we are sometime into the PS5 generation and still not erring exclusive games for it, instead those compromised for PS4. Part 2 was indeed mind blowing on PS5, one of, if not my top game of all time, I was drained by the ‘end’. I’d love to see the full potential utilised.

You’re definitely missing something

Didn’t realise he was banned, thank goodness. He was ridiculously negative, even for a typical gamer. You’re comment made me laugh :D

Last edited:
Soldato
I thought it was pretty good. There were some aspects that i was not a fan of but the experience was pretty good although i thought it could have been structured a little bit better to be honest. The stand out parts for me was:

Positive:
Crossing on the cranes up on the skyscrapers, although the bits just prior and after were not much fun.
The area of the city that had been taken over by the rapids/river.
The Snow areas looked fantastic.
The Sniper bit at the airport.
Meh:
The end. The last bit seemed tacked on. It looked great but didnt really add a great deal to the story.
The part in the park was not fun at all.
Some of the flashback parts were just not interesting.

Last edited:
Soldato
Just FYI if anyone wants to play this its just been made REALLY cheap!

£7.49 at Sony Direct (Physical Copy) - https://direct.playstation.com/en-gb/buy-games/the-last-of-us-part-ii-ps4?
£7.99 at Smyths (Physical Copy) - https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb...n-4-games/the-last-of-us-part-ii-ps4/p/156675
£8.99 at Argos (Physical Copy) - https://www.argos.co.uk/product/7442984?clickSR=slp:term:last of us:2:94:1
£8.74 at Playstation Store (Digital Copy) - https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP9000-CUSA10249_00-THELASTOFUSPART2

I am really tempted to buy it. I played it through when it was on PSNow but it looks like its been removed now. I wonder if this price drop is in preparation of it being the PSPlus game for xmas and sparking a bit more interest in the remake of the first game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom